PDA

View Full Version : New sorta scared....

Munecagirl22
03-17-2012, 12:19 AM
hi all
i have about 150 to lose. I've been on low carb and wasn't seeing results i need since i need SUCH a large mass gone.. i hate shots never have even give a shot. read lots of BAD reviews how this doesn't work bla bla bla.. but iam willing to see whats happens in this month...

i must say aim 26 and sooo scared of being flabby since i will loose such a large amount zoo fast and no strength training.. mainly my tummy..

i was thinking of doing this a month going off. (hcg shots) and bumping calories 1000 for a month firm up and back again.. till it all gone.. i can't be flabby:/.. but if it doesn't start coming off faster then this ill never stick and tips or tricks or just telling me what u think about this idea:)

april
03-17-2012, 08:04 AM
I am a little confused..but here is the deal. You need to go a min of 23 days on the 500 calories, the best being 30 then if you are on injections you can go 40. If you do drops you can keep going. There are a lot of people on here who have lost or are losing that amount of weight so they may be able to weigh in on the loose skin thing. But if you stop then you need to go into P3 and do that for 3 weeks then p4 for 3 weeks and then start again. During that time you need to eat maintenance calories and if you only eat 1K you will probably gain it back as your body will think it is starving. Also after subsequent rounds the stabilization (p3/4) are longer.

Munecagirl22
03-17-2012, 08:28 AM
I am a little confused..but here is the deal. You need to go a min of 23 days on the 500 calories, the best being 30 then if you are on injections you can go 40. If you do drops you can keep going. There are a lot of people on here who have lost or are losing that amount of weight so they may be able to weigh in on the loose skin thing. But if you stop then you need to go into P3 and do that for 3 weeks then p4 for 3 weeks and then start again. During that time you need to eat maintenance calories and if you only eat 1K you will probably gain it back as your body will think it is starving. Also after subsequent rounds the stabilization (p3/4) are longer.

OKAY.. this is how i was wanting to do it i am doing shot from a doctor.. for i think it is 21 or 30 days and on 500 calorie diet i am not allowed to do any strength training during the 500 cal days bc it will burn not fat but muscle bc the diet it burning already so much fat so therefore, i can not tone my lose skin up as fast as its coming off.. and you can tone it up that much if your not doing a lot.. hence gastric bypass...

i do not have $$ for plastic surgery and i think hanging skin looks equally as bad as loosing weight

so i was going to do this for the 3o days.. walk lightly... then when the 30days is over your supposed to take a week break and then you can go back on them and during that week eat a 1000 cal diet..i wass going to turn that into a whole month before i went on the 500 cal and shot again so i give my body a break from loose to quikly and a break to firm up a little bit i know i will not be loosing as much but my body then can go back a month.. and so forth...

april
03-17-2012, 08:38 AM
You should really do the whole P3/P4 if you are going to do that..that is 6 weeks, have you read Pounds and Inches?

kristi313
03-17-2012, 09:09 AM
The way you are talking about is not a good idea at all. Like April said, you will most likely gain the weight back if you do not do a complete phase 3 & phase 4. During those 6 weeks your body will still be changing and you will still be losing inches as your body catches up with all the weight you lost in phase 2. During that time, you can add in exercise and in phase 4 you can start strength training. Then do another round of shots. It will be a mistake to just take a week or month off and eat 1000 cal. Read Pounds & Inches before you start.

kristi313
03-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Also, the loose skin isn't going to be gone as fast as the weight. I've read that your skin is still shrinking for about a year after the weight loss. You have to be patient.

kelligirl
03-17-2012, 11:08 PM
It does take time to get the skin to bounce back but I disagee that loose skin is worse than the fat. the fat makes you unhealthy the loose skin is just something you have to work around. it can take up to a year to toan it up and will take exercise and lots of water.

Munecagirl22
03-17-2012, 11:18 PM
It does take time to get the skin to bounce back but I disagee that loose skin is worse than the fat. the fat makes you unhealthy the loose skin is just something you have to work around. it can take up to a year to toan it up and will take exercise and lots of water.

okay yah aim going to go read the lbs and inches then tonight.. i am just going also by what this dr said.. i don't know why this is so confusing.. lol...sooo should i do weight training i.e. setups... yoga.. squats when i go OFF shots but STIILL stay on a 500 cal diet??

april
03-18-2012, 08:14 AM
After you read Pounds and Inches you may have a better understanding of it. You will stay on the 500 calorie diet as long as you are doing injections, then 72 hour after your last injection. Then you take our weight and times it by 11, that is the amount of calories that you will take in to maintain and you very slowly add in foods for 3 weeks with no sugars and starches. Then for 3 weeks you can add those things in and watch your weight. Then you can start again. I would do this. I would get through P2, stay on here post daily and let us help you, as you get closer to transitioning we will be there to help. I would listen to what your dr says, then let us know...remember he folks on this forum have been where you are and we are all experts in the experience, I am not sure your dr is.

Munecagirl22
03-18-2012, 01:53 PM
OK, thanks a lot i have a lot to lose 150.. :/.. sooo i just want to make sure i will do this correctly... i will keep posting I'm on load day 2 i need 2 go and figure this diet plan out too aim over whelmd i don't know why ... i also i have ADD AND it can be such a curse at times lol.. i will go later sit down and concentrate on this all...and post daily also