PDA

View Full Version : On load day 2...Please wish me luck. Any advice & feedback would be great!!

jrsygrl
03-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Hello everyone!

I decided to give this diet a try since my last diet wasn't too successful & I gained the weight back.I am on Load Day 2 and am nervous. I hope I am not hungry on this diet.
I am very cold with the space heater on while it's almost 70 degrees out lol. Wish me well guys. I will keep you guys posted on my journey!!

xxaimsxx
03-17-2012, 04:02 PM
Just make sure you eat a lot of fatty food (healthy and non) and protein. If you dont feel like you ate enough, eat cheesecake and ice cream too.

If you loaded good the first week you won't have too much problems as far as being very hungry and light headed. The first couple days may be hard but stick to protocol and you will be rewarded each morning. =D

jrsygrl
03-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Thank you for the response and motivating words xxaimsxx (http://www.hcgweightloss.com/forum/members/xxaimsxx/) !! I have eaten soo much ice cream so far but wouldn't mind going for more!!

xxaimsxx
03-17-2012, 05:32 PM
You're welcome. You should create a journal in the journal section and log in everyday. Its a great way to keep accountable, get motivation, learn new things, make new friends and ask questions! Plus we love to follow people who are on P2. =) Good luck!

april
03-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Def eat good fats and proteins. I did not overeat on my load days and transitioned fine. I think that you should eat well and eat things that fill you up. Stay away from sugary foods and too many carbs.

jrsygrl
03-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Thanks guys! I will keep a journal and let you guys know how I am progressing in my new journey.

wickedwahine
03-18-2012, 03:37 PM
jrsygrl I'm on day 2 too! :) I gained 1.2 pounds from yesterday. All I ate was nuts, pepperoni/salami slices, lots of cheese slices, some ice cream, chicken with mac salad, some junks like hohos and stuff but not too much. Just think fat fat fat buttery creamy.....ugh makes me wanna gag....i had such a hard time sleeping last night because i was so full and uncomforatble...

Today I hate scrambled eggs fried with butter made from olive oil and breakfast sausage and bacon....now im still snacking on pepperoni and salami slices through out the day lol...tonight im making a big steak fajita dinner ..

kelligirl
03-18-2012, 08:23 PM
welcome! this program is great! you need to be sure to ready pounds and inches so you know the correct ins and outs, get in LOTS of water and get a myfitnesspal account to keep track of your food. you will do great! I loaded friday and saturday for my next round so I am right there with you!

jrsygrl
03-18-2012, 10:15 PM
Great let's do this all together guys! I just wanted to say today was my 1st VLCD day and I am extremely hungry is this normal?
My Hcg was the Proficient brand and I did have trouble mixing the solution and it bubbled a lot. I don't think bubbles would have actually made the hcg less potent?
I am currently taking 200iu and pull the syringe back to # 20. Will my hunger go away eventually? I have already tested the hcg on a pregnancy test and the pregnancy test came out positive. I loaded well on my 2 load days. Please help!

wickedwahine
03-19-2012, 02:36 AM
My loading day 2 is ending and tomorrow I start phase 2!!! Yay I'm so happy lol...I hate loading days :)

terrybo
03-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Most people are hungry the first few days of VLCD. I think it is more mental than physical hunger. Although you may really crave food, you should not be lightheaded or feel ill. The "hunger" will get better - but the first week or so I couldn't bear to be around people eating fattening food, and I couldn't stand to watch food commercials on TV.

Terry

april
03-19-2012, 09:25 PM
My first round I swear I was aware of every bit of food in tv, movies and literature. Like before I never paid too much attention to my character making a sandwich, it was filler..that first week I was so focused on every ingredient. It was actually kind of comical.

jrsygrl
03-19-2012, 10:50 PM
I agree, it may be mental since I was so used to eating all the time. I am hoping the hunger gets better. I seemed a little better today since I lowered my dose but the hunger pains are still there. I am going to hang in there since most people say it's only for the first week.

april
03-20-2012, 07:11 AM
I was not a big tea drinker before this diet, but drank a lot of tea whenever I wanted a snack. I thought it really helped.

RR7829
03-26-2012, 04:51 PM
Hi, I'm on load day 2 and have developed a cold (prob from my son). Can I take dayquil/nyquil if I"m about to start the real diet tomorrow?

RR7829
03-26-2012, 04:54 PM
Me too. Just finishing day 2 of loading phase...first time, and I'm nervous! What if I don't lose any weight?