PDA

View Full Version : ALOHA! Newbie here! :) Today is R1/P1 for me!

wickedwahine
03-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Hello all my name is LU. I'm currently going thru the HCG diet thru a clinic here in Alaska. I'm using the sublingual pills. I just started my first round today on Phase 1. I feel completely gross and yucky. I was busy running errands today so I have mostly snacked on pistachio's, had some chicken nuggets and a strawberry Sunday. When I got home I had a piece of bbq chicken with mac salad and now snacking on salami, pepperoni and cheese...I'm not used to eating this way so I feel so gross...I want to stop eating but I know I need to eat more fats I really want to gain at least 2-4 pounds during these loading days but I'm not sure if I can do this...if I feeel yucky I won't sleep well and I already have a tough time sleeping at night...anyway....glad to have found this forum :) Hope any words of advice will come my way! :) Good to meet you all...

kelligirl
03-17-2012, 11:11 PM
stick with the good fats and nuts. avacados , fatty meats, cheese, just avoid the sugar and carbs

Munecagirl22
03-17-2012, 11:25 PM
Iam on load day 1 tomo is 2 .. I've been loading i guess on wrong things they told me on the clinic i can load on ANYTHING?:/

wickedwahine
03-17-2012, 11:47 PM
Thanks for your reply guys. Kelligirl yes I have been trying to munch on nuts, cheeses and meaty stuff...and trying to not do the sugary stuff and not eat too much carbs. My niece is also doing the HcG with me but she's going all out with the junk food and sweets lol.

Munecagirl22 I'm also on day 1 and tomorrow is my day 2. Yes try not to load too much on junk foods. The clinic also told me that I can pretty much eat anything but I wanted to eat healthy fatty stuff. So stick with cheeses, meaty stuff. I got a bag of peppironi slices and salami slices and a whole lotta cheese slices to munch on. I've gotten almonds and pistachios. I have breakfast sausage which I plan to eat with scrambled eggs (scrambled in butter made from olive oil) and bacon. No rice or bread or anything. Just think FAT FAT FAT. I've also been drinking milk too I'm not sure if that helps.

I hate fatty greasy stuff

april
03-18-2012, 08:03 AM
We have found that the transition is easier if you load on fatty stuff instead of sugar and carbs, though it is true you can load on the other stuff, sometimes people just find that the transition is harder with headaches etc from detoxing all of the sugar out of your body. We are here for you and if you both follow the Protocol in Pounds and Inches you will do well...sometimes the clinics and the protocols that come with your hcg allow you more options but the losses are not as great.

wickedwahine
03-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Thanks April :) Yes I'm trying to not eat too much sugary stuff and carbs. Last night was horrible I couldn't sleep because I was so full and uncomfortable!!! But I made it to today and it's day 2 for me and can't wait to get off this loading stuff argh! :)

rlhansen
03-22-2012, 01:07 PM
I just started on Monday as well! As of this morning I am down 7.5#!!!

rlhansen
03-22-2012, 01:08 PM
I ate everything under the sun. Whopper meals, shakes, ice cream. Started Monday. This morning down 7.5#!

Ericka
03-22-2012, 09:17 PM
Welcome Lu...how is your vlcd going?

Drew52
03-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Greetings - Today is my P1D1 ... I'm looking forward to getting into P2, and starting to see some results.