PDA

View Full Version : Hcg Pills

wickedwahine
03-19-2012, 04:35 AM
Hello all I was just wondering if any of you have had experience with the Hcg pill? It's sublingual and dissolves instantly when placed under your tongue. The clinic I go to offer the pills and the injections. They also have the drops but are slowly doing away with them. Not sure why exactly, something about the drops having to be refrigerated and some patients who travel alot are not able to keep theirs refrigerated.

I'm taking the pills because I'm just not into poking myself everyday. :)

april
03-19-2012, 06:43 AM
Sorry...I am not sure about the pills. Wondering though if another reason with the pills is that the dose is pretty much set and regulated, where is with the drops you have a little variation. Most of us do not refrigerate the drops, just keep them in a cool place.

shannon
03-19-2012, 09:18 AM
The only pills I have heard of have not been actual HCG but if you are going through a clinic to get them I would seriously hope yours do.

liblou09
04-11-2012, 06:04 PM
i take the hcg sublingual tablets and they have worked well i have lost 57 lbs so far ..

Scentsylady
04-23-2012, 01:19 PM
I have been using the tabs for 7 days and have lost 12lbs. My doctors tabs have HCG, B-12 and an appetite supres. in them. So far so good for me.

CA_Deelite
05-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Can you tell me where you ge the tablets from.