PDA

View Full Version : Starting tomorrow....any advice/experience is much needed!!!

adearborn
03-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Hey Everyone

I have been doing lots of research on this diet and finally decided to try it. I have been on medifast years ago and tried 6 months ago to retry it but just cant seem to get the kick to stick to it due to always feeling hungry. So I am in desperate need to try something new to kick start weightloss and help with hunger that I have.
I am planning on starting tomorrow- my load days- want to do it for the next three days- wanting to give myself one extra day to make sure the first few days of phase 2 goes well and that hunger is kicked....would love to hear from others who have done this diet and would also love to hear about others success and any before and after pics would be awesome to see

hope to hear from you all soon! :)
wish me luck!

april
03-23-2012, 07:09 AM
Welcome to the forum..with the problems related to FDA ban on some drops. Just curious if you are doing drops or injections. If you are doing drops we want to make sure you have real hcg ones before you get started. We have a had few gals recently start and not have real ones and then have to start over. If you read through some of our journals you will see how much we all love this diet and believe it has changed our lives. Most of follow Dr. Simeon's protocol from Pounds and Inches so if you have not read it, I would do so this weekend. Just google it, it is free to read on line. Ask a lot of questions and believe me if you stay on here, you will get a ton of support.

sara145wilso
04-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Welcome surely you will be benefited from this forum....