PDA

View Full Version : Hello All - R1P1D1

Drew52
03-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Hello,
I'm brand new here. As the subject indicated I'm on R1P1D1
At 52 and over weight I figured it's about time I did something about it. Especially since I will be walking my Daughter down the Isle in July :-)

I'm on a Dr supervised program w/injections of hCG and B12. I studied this program very carefully before deciding to begin, and I think I'm well prepared. The only thing I was aware that I was lacking was a support system ... So here I am :-) I look forward to your feedback and suppor, and I will offer whatever I can, whenever I can.

Have an Awesome Day !!!

shannon
03-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Hi Drew and welcome!

You have come to an amazing place for support, encouragement and lots of help! Most of us here have done multiple rounds and have been very successful in keeping it off as well.

Men have a tendancy to loose way more then woman and have bigger drops daily so you have lots going for you already. Hopefully your Dr has you follwoing Dr. ATW Simeons' protocol Pounds and Inches and if he doesn't you should for sure read it, you can google it and get a PDF that you can print out for free.

Excited to watch your journey!

terrybo
03-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Drew - I'm the same age as you and on my last week of hcg injections. (I'm doing the doctor supervised plan with weekly B12 shots as well). You will be AMAZED at the change in how you look by the time you are done the first round. Your daughter will be so proud of you.

Terry

dani25
03-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Welcome! This is a great place for support. Good luck and congratulations on your daughters upcoming nuptials!

april
03-24-2012, 08:22 AM
Welcome aboard and you will def. get a lot of support here..post often, ask questions etc. YOu can read some journals as well as there is a lot of weight lost on this site.

Drew52
03-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Thank you all for your replies, and for your support.

As P1D2 comes to a close I really am quite tired of eating crap. I went shopping today and got my proteins, veggies, and fruits for the coming week. I also got myself two good scales; one for me, and one for my food. Tomorrow, P2D1, I plan to clean out my frig and cupboards. I intentionally planned the transition from P1 to P2 to occur over the weekend in case there was and discomfort.

Tonight, I plan to go have a few Beers and some mozzarella sticks to put an end to P1. I'm looking forward to getting on to P2 and to start seeing results.

Have a Wonderful Day !

shannon
03-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Drew so looking forward to hearing how big your first day loss was! Hoping you check in and give us an update :)

kelligirl
03-26-2012, 05:25 PM
welcome to the forum! you will do great and see amazing losses!

mom-2-3
03-26-2012, 11:38 PM
Welcome Drew!

If you follow the protocol, you will have great results. My husband has lost 33 lbs in the last 37 days (Size 38s to 34s). Hcg is simply amazing, and there is no doubt, you'll be looking great for your daughter's wedding.

kristi313
03-27-2012, 08:08 AM
Welcome! You have come to the right place for support! The people on here are amazing and have had lots of success with hcg. Looking forward to helping you along your journey! You will look amazing walking next to your daughter on her wedding day! :) Good luck!