PDA

View Full Version : New to this....first day of phase 2....wish me luck!

RR7829
03-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Hi, I'm a busy mom of three and have gained 40 extra lbs over the years. (Don't know how or when that happened!)
I have always been able to eat pretty much anything but still not gain too much weight, but as soon as I turned 40, things slowed down and I started to have extra bits, which weren't there before. Also, the stress level has gone way up as well as my hormones going out of whack. I've been told I'm pre menopausal (by my Dr.), which is why I'm going through anxiety, bouts of depression and weight gain. I realize that mentally I'm not focused or organized anymore and that shows in my everyday life. I do a lot of mindless eating, without realizing that I must consume way more calories than I think. So I've decided to try the HCG diet, after trying Weight Watchers (which didn't work for me) as I'm disgusted that my clothes don't fit and I can't recognize myself when I glance at myself in a public place or department store mirror! I bought the sublingual drops from Celeste.
I weighed on start day of phase 1,
phase 2 start day 1 is 176.4 (probably from eating a slice of banana and walnut cake yesterday)

Will update with progress.....

shannon
03-27-2012, 10:53 AM
Welcome and congrats on starting this journey!

Can you tell me if your drops say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x in the ingridients? There are som many companies out there selling what they claim to be HCG that actually has none in it at all and you won't get the same results and if follwoing the 500 calories protocol on drops that have no HCG in the your body will go into starvation mode after a week or 2 and anything you have lost will be regained as it won't be from your stroed bad fat.

RR7829
03-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the encouragement. The label on the bottle says "HCG High Purity 13,600 IU/mmg plus 12x30x60x1M Sublingual hcg"
With 4,100 IU/mmg Organic Germanium 132
Does this mean it's ok?

shannon
03-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Yes you for sure have good HCG!

countrystacy
03-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Welcome and good luck! You can do this!

Ericka
03-27-2012, 08:35 PM
Welcome the this forum! We are all here to help, encourage and educate one another.....you are in the righ spot! I wish you well on your journey!

KarenR
03-27-2012, 10:03 PM
I am just starting my phase 2 as well. I am just finishing the second day and lost 1.5 lbs on the first day. I am also in my 40's and starting menopause, finally. Good luck, you can do this.

RR7829
03-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Thank you all for your support....@Karen, it's so good to know that there is someone who is going through this journey too. I just weighed myself and the scale says 173.4 yay! I have noticed that I have to pee a lot.....is this the HCG?

shannon
03-28-2012, 10:46 AM
It's from all the water you are drinking to flush all the bad toxins and stored bad fat that is being relesed from your body.

RR7829
03-28-2012, 09:34 PM
Wow....I'm feeling very hungry in the intervals between meals!! Earlier today, I started feeling cold and weak, but just drank some water to calm down. Wish we could eat at least 1000 calories. Does this get better ...how long before I get used to not eating enough?

dani25
03-28-2012, 09:42 PM
It should pass within the first week, if any longer then you should adjust your dose. BTW I got my best losses when I was feeling hungry and cold so when I felt that way I almost took it as a good thing. Ment the diet was working.

Ericka
03-29-2012, 07:48 AM
The hunger should go away after the first week on HCG..it's pretty normal.

shannon
03-29-2012, 08:28 AM
AFter day 3-4 you should not have any hunger at all except close to meal time. Is your hunger a gnaw your arm off kind of hunger or just an empty feeling? If it's a gnaw your arm off hunger then you may need to adjust your dosage. How much are you taking a day?

RR7829
03-29-2012, 11:45 AM
OK, so I almost fainted after 14 hours since my last meal (last night's dinner and only a cup of tea for breakfast). I couldn't function so HAD to eat. 1/2 cup of non fat greek yogurt with some strawberries. Please tell me I don't have to start all over!

shannon
03-29-2012, 01:05 PM
No you don't have to start over, just get back on track. But I am concerned about you feeling like you are going to pass out! Maybe you should try to have one of your fruits and a melba for breakfast. Are you sure you are eating your full amount of calories and food?