PDA

View Full Version : question about ending ph3 and going for a 2nd round

Lee
03-29-2012, 05:37 PM
I have a question that has probably been asked and answered somewhere on here, but I stopped searching, lol. I did a 25day round of ph2 and lost 31 lbs. I went into ph3 and did the no more than 1200 calories to continue to lose. I am nearing the end of my 3rd wk in ph3, and I lost 5 lbs in this phase. so now I have 18 lbs to get to my goal. My question is, do I have to do phase 4 and introduce sugars and starches? Or can I start ph1 again and do it all over? If the answer is to skip ph4 and go back to ph1, do i eat sugars and starches on my loading day? Sorry if I sound confused...its because I am ;-)

kristi313
03-30-2012, 07:03 AM
You need to complete the full 3 weeks of p3 & full 3 weeks of p4 before starting a second round. Was this your first round? If not, you need to add another week to each p3 & p4 with each round. So after round 1, 6 weeks maintainence. Round 2, 8 weeks maintainence, and so on. I don't think you necessarily need to add back much sugar and starches in p4 if you plan on doing another round. Then load on mostly good fats only. I think you gain less during loading when the sugar and starches are kept to a minimum.

shannon
03-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Kristi is right you need to do 3 weeks of Phase 3 and 3 weeks of Phase 4 before starting another round and no you don't have to add any starch, carbs or sugars in during your 3 weeks of phase 4. I am on maintenance for life and I still have not added starch, carbs or sugar back into my diet.

Your body needs those 6 weeks to catch up to yuor losses and for you liver and kidneys to recoup from all the stress they have been under while on HCG from the fast pushing of toxins and fat through them.

When you load again like Kristi said load with lots of good fats and stay away from the sugars, carbs and starches.

Lee
03-30-2012, 09:50 AM
This was my first time on this diet. I'm def happy with my results. I'm 5'8 and am most comfortable at 160 lbs. Well I had a lil girl who just turned 6mths old last wk. When I found out I was pregnant with her, I was at 202 lbs. and not happy. When I gave birth I was at 238 lbs, went down to 204 lbs right away, and then crept back up to 214 lbs. Thats when I decided to try this HCG diet I saw Dr. Oz talking about. Well, started it Feb 13, 2012 and I am now at178 lbs! Extremely happy that I found this website and everyone here are very helpful. Thanx again for the advice. I will follow it :-)

shannon
03-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Wow Lee way to go on your losses that is awesome!!

Viv
04-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Hi all! I just found this forum. I started on Feb. 28th and lost 31lbs and 33 inches overall. Now I too am on maintenance heading into my last week before Phase 4. I just want to get this straight....I know you need to wait 6 weeks before you do a second round but I'm confused about when that 6 week period starts. I thought you counted after the 3 weeks of maintenance was done. Can someone clarify this for me? Also I was interested in finding other obese people ( I started at 321) who were needing to do quite a few rounds. I need to lose another 150lbs to get to a normal weight of 140 for my height 5ft 31/2 and my frame, med.-lg.and age 52. Any thoughts anyone? Thanks so much.
Viv

april
04-14-2012, 04:05 PM
It is 3 weeks of p3 then 3 weeks of p4. So 6 weeks total...you do not have to addi sugar and starches if you do not want to

Viv
04-14-2012, 08:37 PM
Thank you April for clarifying that for me.

Viv
04-15-2012, 12:41 PM
http://swtc.lilyslim.com/zhjabbw.png Oops, figured this out all by myself. Sorry. :eek:

sissyblue
04-15-2012, 02:43 PM
hi everyone, im on p3 round 1 and i was woundering what would happen if some one skipped p4 and started over i understand that it needs to be done for the healling of the body but what bad things would happen if a person skipped p4
ive read about people skipping p4 but never herd them say what it did to them
so if any one knows i would love to fine out
and thank you

april
04-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Shannon did a quick turn around and says it was not good for her, I am not sure why, but she really recommends that you do all 6 weeks.