PDA

View Full Version : New, with questions!

sarana214
04-02-2012, 09:25 PM
So I did the loading phase over the weekend to start the drops on april 1st. During the weekend I got the flu and thought it would be gone by monday, so I started the drops. However monday it got worse, so I have decided to wait until I am no longer sick to start again. Do I still need to wait 6 weeks before starting again? Also I was wondering if you break the meals up so you are eating the same amount just at different times, do you do the drops each time before you eat? Or just 3 times a day like the bottle says? Thanks!

april
04-03-2012, 06:46 AM
You do not need to wait, just reload while taking the drops when you are feeling better and ready to go. Make sure your drops say they have HCG in them 6x12x30x60x, if they do then they are good..if not make sure you get some new drops. I am not sure what you are asking about splitting up your meals. Some of eat one fruit in the morning as a snack and the second fruit as a snack in the afternoon, but lunch and dinner is at the same time. I would still only take my drops in the morning when i wake up before I have anything to drink...then at lunch and then at dinner.

shannon
04-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Welcome Sara!

Just take your drops 3 times a day like the bottle says to and make sure nothing to eat or drink for 20 minutes before or after tkaing them. You can break your foods up any way you want to although Dr. Simeons prefers noting to eat until lunch time but lots eat a fruit mid morning.