PDA

View Full Version : P3 Sample Menu

TripG
04-03-2012, 03:41 PM
I have been trying to find a P3 sample menu. I work best off of a menu. I start tomorrow and I so need some help. I am finding it difficult to even think about going from 500 calories to 1000-1400. Please help me and thanks in advance :)
)

Maria
04-03-2012, 04:27 PM
you can follow this hcg diet journey blog for P3 sample menu
Hcg Diet Journey (http://hcg-diet-journey.blogspot.ca/)

shannon
04-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Here is a list of foods that are kind of a guide line of what you can eat in phase 3

http://www.hcgweightloss.com/forum/f16/phase-3-allowable-food-chart-637/

Most of us start off with adding in eggs for breakfast on day 1 of phase 3. Some do 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg and others eat 2-3 whole eggs along with a protein of some kind. You really want to start upping your protein amounts and making them fattier cuts of meat, mixing your vegi's is allowed now so enjoy a nice big salad with all your favorite vegi's. Try to get in 3 meals and make sure you have good fatty protein in all 3 meals as your body really needs that now. I would not add anything else new in for a few days other then the eggs and see how your body reacts to them, if no major gain then add in another new food like cheese along with the eggs and see how your body reacts to that. just continue adding new things in slowly and if no major spike in weight (more then a lb over night) you are ok with that food. If you do have a spike in weight then you more then likley have a food sensitivity to that new food you added in which is why they say to add tings in slowly and one at a time and give it a few days before adding in another.

Bascially you are allowed to eat anythign you want except starch and sugar, those are the only rules of P3, but it is best to take things slowly and focus in the begining on getting your calories up and eating way more protein.

Your body has been used to burning 3500-4500 calories a day while you have been on HCG so the first week of phase 3 is kind of a roller coaster while tring to find that sweet spot of just how much food your body needs.

Take it slow and don't panic and by week 2 you will have stabilized out and all will be great and you will be loving phase 3!

april
04-03-2012, 06:06 PM
My first day I added in eggs for breakfast and had a big salad with mixed veggies and protein for lunch and then a bigger piece (not weighed) meat and mixed veggies for dinner..then continued to add in one thing at time.

TripG
04-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Thanks so much! I have precooked some skinless chicken and hamburger meat for the next two days and I did not measure it. I appreciate all the advice.

shannon
04-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Trip you can have any cut of chicken now and with the skin on it along with fattier cuts of meat, your body needs the good fats right now after coming off the HCG.

TripG
04-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Trip you can have any cut of chicken now and with the skin on it along with fattier cuts of meat, your body needs the good fats right now after coming off the HCG.

At lunch I had grilled chicken breast and a large green beans from KFC cause I am still at a complete loss, but I took the skin off of it. I looked it up and calorie intake was 370, so I imagine it is lower without the skin. I am going to the grocery store when I get off of work. I just hope that I can make some good choices. Thanks so much, Shannon. You are a big help!

aalina88
06-11-2012, 11:11 PM
The links are very helpful, thanks for sharing. hcg is a great way to reduce weight but diet plan should be good.