PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for a great forum!

Rowboo
04-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Hi, I am new to Hcg but I have been reading and researching on your forum for about 3 weeks now...and I have to say this is a great site. I have found lots of answers to my questions which has made me starting hcg much easier. I have been on hcg for 8 days including my loading day and I have lost 6 lbs so far. I thought that it was going to be a piece of cake to do ...but found out eating a 500 calorie a day is a lot harder then it looks. My craving for sweets every night are still there but its not that bad that I can't over look it by eating fruit. I must say hcg has giving me a big boost in energy which feels great. I just want to say thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing your information and experiences.

lovehcg
04-07-2012, 08:24 AM
welcome aboard rowboo!
keep us posted and you will get a lot of support here :)

april
04-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Glad you have found us..I am not a huge sweet eater, but found drinking tea with flavored stevia at night helped with the sweet cravings. I think it also helps to develop a pattern so when you are in stabilization you go for something like that rather than back to the sweets. Hope you decide to continue to post daily and let us know how you are doing. This site is a great place to stay accountable to yourself.

shannon
04-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi RowBoo and welcome!

So glad you have found so much helpful information on our forum to get you started on your HCG journey! I always had the sweet cravings at night time too so I would save my 2nd fruit some nights to have when the cravings hit for a sweet treat and that always seemed to work great for me.

Log in daily and report how you are doing and you will get tons of support and encouragement from everyone here!