PDA

View Full Version : HELP..Thinking of starting, but reading up I am more confused????

lxbus
04-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Hello all, and I must say great forum. Tons of information on here, even though I'm looking it over and it seems to be confusing me more... I had some questions but first let me tell you about my situation. I am a 23 year old male and I have always been overweight. I have a large build but am so sick of my stomach, I currently weigh about 255 and would like to be down to around 210.I heard about this diet and thought it was to good to be true but reading up on it I found that it was legit. I plan on ordering the supplies on friday (pay day :))
Now the thing is, I hate needles so injection is out of the question. I was looking to do the sublingual and I found a website (escrowrefill) to order the HCG. They have a bunch of different ones, I was going to order Lupi high purity. I was going to get 3 5000iu vials of it. Now on this website they have a 43 day sublingual kit you can buy, but it has no information on what comes in it. I found others online but they come with 45 syringes and 3 large syringes and mixing jars and special water and b12 drops, then I found a simple 43 day supply that has 3 little jars and 3 syringes for getting them out of the jar
My questions are, is this a legit site for ordering and is this brand of HCG good? Are my quantities correct for a 43 day round? How do I make the mixture for this and what supplies are really needed? Would I be better off buying the 43day kit? Is there an exact "recipe" for the sublingual mix, I have read add b12 add vodka what do I really do? Also how do I store it, I only make 1 vial (5000iu) at a time and freeze the rest untill i need more then make a new batch?
If I am a bigger guy, what should my doses be? And is there a way you can keep it in a dropper bottle (jar that the top can squeeze drops in mouth) becuse I would like to take it to work and I dont want to be sucking on a syringe at work. Sorry for all the questions but looking around online and in the forums i see all this info that contradicts one another. Please help me out
-Alex

april
04-07-2012, 01:06 PM
If you do not like needles I would just look at doing sublingual drops. I think two sites that sell legit drops are hcg slimline and theofficialhcg..though someone may need to correct me on these. There have been a lot of fakes out there and if you are going to start you really want to start right. Read Pounds and Inches if you have not, you can google it and that is the protocol that most of us follow. One thing we have noticed is men take it off faster than women, but sometimes have a little harder time with stabilization, so when you hit P3, you should go really show. This diet has been a life changer for many of us. It really does work. I lost 33 pounds in two rounds and plan on losing about 10 more in the fall. I have been now stable for about 12 weeks.

lxbus
04-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Thank you for the Quick Response,
I was reading around on the site and I read most of the book a few days ago,
I have read a lot of HCG drops online are fake and I would rather mix them my self.
Is that possiable if I ordered the above mentioned. from reading around it seems like this would be a safer route,
but then again the HCG is comming from india is that were a lot of others are ordering it from?
correct me if i am wrong here but are all those drops you get online that arent RX hemeopathic?

What did you take?
Sorry for all the questions, I just want to be sure before I dive in.
I dont want to get fake drops and be starving all the time cuse then I will not follow the diet

Thank you for the Info ;)

Jessica
04-08-2012, 04:13 PM
I got my drops for the first round om myhcgplus.com and they do work if you fallow the diet.... i did one round of 30 days and lost 21.8 pounds. I am loading for my second round but this time i order my drops from slimline.com I read here that they are also good hcg drops and they are a lot cheaper

april
04-08-2012, 05:58 PM
I used hcg ultra diet the first two rounds and then they caved to the FDA. I have a bottle from slimline in my cupboard for my last round where I plan on getting downtown hopefully to 125 or so. I am not sure about injections. I am sure someone here will know more about them.

shannon
04-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Hi Alex and welcome!

Most of us here se the homeopathic drops not the RX subligual. I know there are a couple of gals on here doing the RX injections but I believe the mixing instructions may be different for the injections then for the sublingual. I do know that escrowrefill is a legit place to order real RX HCG though but not sure if all the brands they sell are good.

Here is the other forum I go to and there is a lady on here called Grammy1952 and she is the guru of RX HCG and she can answer all your questions regarding what kind, how much to get, mixing instructions and dosing. HCG Diet Info Forums (http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/forum.php) sorry I can't be of more help on this but like I said the majority of us here use homeopathic HCG drops here which work just as good as the RX HCG.

IF you decide to go the homeopathic route you can get good quality homepathic drops from www.officialhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com) or HCG SlimLine (http://hcgslimline.com/) these are both good quality HCG and you will get just as great of results using these 2 as you will with the RX HCG.

Good luck on your decision and looking forward to watching your journey!

Thin4me
04-17-2012, 08:44 PM
lxbus - I also got my HCG from escrowrefills.com and mixed my own. I personally do the shots but it would work the same if you mixed it as drops. I agree with you, I want to know that it is RX grade HCG. A lot of people have success with hHCG, though. Personal preference.

mama
04-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Hi, I'm Hannah and I'm new to this HCG. I just gave birth to my son 2 weeks ago, and I'm not planning to breast feed. During my pregnancy I've gained 50 LBS. My weight was originally 105 LBS, but now I weigh 153 LBS. I've lost all of my confidence, and my husband seems to be lacking interest in me. I am very desperate to get back into shape and was wondering if HCG injections is safe for women who just gave birth. Do I have to fully heal first before I start the HCG injections? And if I use the HCG injection before my healing then will it cause blood clotting or any other medical concerns? Please help me!!!!!

CA_Deelite
05-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Hi Shannon,

I am new and have been reading through the threads trying to figure out the best route to go for the HCG. I went to the HCG Slimline site and am not sure which drops to order. They have the original HCG an the Slimline HCG. What is the difference? Does one work better than the other and which one have people had more success with?

Thank you very much!!

Becky