PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

AppleCheeks
04-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Just wanted to stop by to say hello and thank you for this forum. I have been reading up on HCG and my notebook is filling up fast! I am just about ready to begin my diet, but want to look for a few more answers before I begin. I hope to be able to share some awesome results during my journey, I feel that this is going to be just what I need to lose weight and keep it off by maintaining healthy eating habits. Okay, off to do some more reading :0)

lovehcg
04-10-2012, 08:04 AM
welcome aboard! You have came to the right place for support of your hcg diet journey.

shannon
04-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Hi Apple and Welcome!

Can I ask where you got your HCG from and what brand it is? Thre are som many companies selling fake HCG and claining it is the same thing and they are not and really just want to make sure you have good HCG before you start!

april
04-10-2012, 08:40 AM
welcome aboard..and before you get started lets make sure you have the correct tools.

Ericka
04-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Welcome to the forum! You have landed to the right site! We are here to answer any questions you have..so please ask away!

jan38
04-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Hi! I'm new also :)

AppleCheeks
04-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Hello all!
Shannon, I ordered from ReliablePharmacyRx two weeks ago. I just tracked my package to see that it was en route only to discover that it shipped from India. I am a little worried because I was under the impression that it was coming from Canada. I hope I didn't get scammed :0(

amber2
04-10-2012, 07:02 PM
I am with ya! Good luck! We can be support to each other!

april
04-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Hope you are ok...just seems to be a problem with the fda crack down

kelligirl
04-10-2012, 07:55 PM
welcome aboard! you will do great!

shannon
04-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Hello all!
Shannon, I ordered from ReliablePharmacyRx two weeks ago. I just tracked my package to see that it was en route only to discover that it shipped from India. I am a little worried because I was under the impression that it was coming from Canada. I hope I didn't get scammed :0(

As far as I know reliablepharmacyrx is a good place to order from and yes they do come from India. Some times they can get held up in customs but I have not heard of anything bad about ordering from them.

AppleCheeks
04-11-2012, 10:52 AM
That's good to hear. My package is in customs now, hoping to have it by Monday

shannon
04-11-2012, 11:02 AM
Oh right on, then you should have it soon I would think!

Stephanie G
04-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Just wanted to stop by to say hello and thank you for this forum. I have been reading up on HCG and my notebook is filling up fast! I am just about ready to begin my diet, but want to look for a few more answers before I begin. I hope to be able to share some awesome results during my journey, I feel that this is going to be just what I need to lose weight and keep it off by maintaining healthy eating habits. Okay, off to do some more reading :0)

Welcome and much success to you.