PDA

View Full Version : Help!

AppleCheeks
04-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Okay, the more I read the more confused I get. I have a few questions
1. How long do I remain in Phase 2? That is the VLCD, right?
2. Do I continue taking the drops all the way through phases 3 and 4? Or stop at the beginning of phase 3?
3. After Phase 4 do I wait 6 weeks to do another round? Or can I start another round at the end of phase 4?

I am 5'5" and 200 lbs. I would love to loose at least 50 lbs. I plan to do a 40 day round.

Any help is greatly appreciated :0)

shannon
04-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Okay, the more I read the more confused I get. I have a few questions
1. How long do I remain in Phase 2? That is the VLCD, right?
2. Do I continue taking the drops all the way through phases 3 and 4? Or stop at the beginning of phase 3?
3. After Phase 4 do I wait 6 weeks to do another round? Or can I start another round at the end of phase 4?

I am 5'5" and 200 lbs. I would love to loose at least 50 lbs. I plan to do a 40 day round.

Any help is greatly appreciated :0)

Phase 2 is at least 23 days but for best stabilization 30 days is reccomended. If you are doing homeopathic drops you can really go as long as you want and your feeling good and not having any issues, but I strongly suggest you really listen to your body if you go past 40 days and know when it is time to stop.

You only take the drops starting on your 2 loading days and then only while on the VLCD, then when you stop the drops you still do 48 hours of VLCD before you start phase 3.

You do phase 3 for 3 weeks and then phase 4 for 3 weeks and then you can start the drops and load again for 2 days and then begin phase 2 again. After each round of phase 2 you need to add an additional week onto phase 3 and phase 4 so if you plan to do a 3rd round you would need to do 4 weeks of phase 3 and 4 weeks of phase 4 before you can start again.

If you haven't read Pounds and Inches by Dr ATW Simeons' google it and print if off and read it and reread it any time you have questions along with coming here for help. Dr. simeons' is the original Dr that spent 50 yrs testing and researching what works and what doesn't and if you follow his protocol to the "T" you will have great results!

Ericka
04-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Welcome to the forum AppleCheeks!! Whn are you thinking of starting the HCG?

AppleCheeks
04-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Thank you for the info Shannon! Ericka I plan to start on the 23rd of April. I want to do some more reading before I get started. My drops should be here by this Friday, I ordered regular HCG, not the homeopathic.

april
04-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Just remember no question is a stupid question..at some point we have all had them and we are here to help.

AppleCheeks
04-10-2012, 08:43 PM
its good to know i will have support on this journey!

april
04-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Absolutely!

Ericka
04-11-2012, 08:54 AM
For sure!!:) Where did you order your drops from?

AppleCheeks
04-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Ericka, i ordered from ReliablePharmacyRx