PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!

jan38
04-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi, my name is Jan, I recently turned 38, after my twins were born (2006) I lost wt and was doing really well...but then it all crept back on and I'm not sure if it's an age thing....but man it's harder now to lose wt then I've experienced :( I am almost back to my post pg weight....my hubby's aunt and uncle did hcg and have maintained for 2yrs so I'm thinking I will try it.

I'm currently waiting for my drops in the mail, I only ordered a 15day supply....I figured I would know after 2wks if I had the strength to do this.

shannon
04-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi Jan and welcome!

You need to do at least 23 days and no less or you will not reset your hypothalamus and metabolism and you will not stabilize. I strongly suggest doing 30 days for best stabilization though but Dr. Simeons's says no less then 23!

jan38
04-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Thanks Shannon, I bought the smallest bottle available just in case the site turned out to be a scam or no good....if I get my drops and I'm happy with it and after 2wks I'm doing ok I will be ordering more and doing the full hcg diet.

shannon
04-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Those are good drops and I would order way before you run out, you can't do this diet half way you have to fully do it the right way and follow all the phases for it to work properly or you will have nothing but problems.

jan38
04-10-2012, 11:32 AM
HI Shannon, I just emailed the company to see if it's too late to change my order from 15 to 30days

shannon
04-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Oh great! I am glad, I would really hate to see you run out before the rest come and mess things up for yourself.

jan38
04-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Thanks! Being in Canada we get nailed with fees, if the post office chages me brokerage fees I will have to find a different supplier, this is my only concer about ordering more, I was once chaged almost 40$ fees at the post office, so I don't want to do that twice.

Ericka
04-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the forum Jan! I wish you great success on your weight loss journey!!!

jan38
04-11-2012, 11:33 AM
I called the support number today and have reordered more drops....I will be starting after I have TOM..so hopefully in the next week and by then my drops should be here...unless customs holds them so hopefully it will go smoothly.

mama
04-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Hi, I'm Hannah and I'm new to this HCG. I just gave birth to my son 2 weeks ago, and I'm not planning to breast feed. During my pregnancy I've gained 50 LBS. My weight was originally 105 LBS, but now I weigh 153 LBS. I've lost all of my confidence, and my husband seems to be lacking interest in me. I am very desperate to get back into shape and was wondering if HCG injections is safe for women who just gave birth. Do I have to fully heal first before I start the HCG injections? And if I use the HCG injection before my healing then will it cause blood clotting or any other medical concerns? Please help me!!!!!

april
04-21-2012, 12:41 PM
Not sure mama.. I would maybe give your body a few months to heal. If in say 2-3 months you are not down start up. I would use this time to do some serious research. One thing that I would say is this diet requires you to et a good nights sleep in order for good losses to occur, something that will jot start happening for a few months.

shannon
04-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi Hannah and welcome!

If you had a C-section then yes I would wait until you are fully healed because your body needs all the protein and nutrients from food for you to heal and get strong again. I would strongly suggest you waiting for you to heal if that is the case. If you had a natural delivery then I would think since you are not nursing it would be pretty safe for you to start. As far as the blood clotting goes, I don't htink I have ever seen anythign about anyone getting blood clots from the injections.

If you don't wat to do injections you can still get good quality homeopathic HCG drops that work really well also.

musiclover
04-29-2012, 07:04 AM
Hi, I'm from Canada too and ordered from Slimline. Although there were shipping charges to Canada, they came in about a week and there were no additional postage fees. Good luck!

Viv
04-29-2012, 08:39 AM
Welcome Hannah and Mama. In my humble opinion Mama I would suggest patience and to wait. It gives you time to concentrate on your son who, quite frankly will be in charge of your days and nights for a while. ;) I do the drops and found it a bit of a challenge without a baby to do phase one and two. The weight comes off in pounds and inches so quickly and safely that even if you wait a while it won't be long before you look and feel better. Whatever you decide to do you will be supported here. Congratulations on having your baby and finding this wonderful way to lose your weight and keep it off.