PDA

View Full Version : Loading question

TA1111
04-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Hi. I'm on day two of loading. Yesterday I ate pizza, chips with cheese dip, ice cream and more ice cream. Today I was down 1 lb. Today I've eaten a huge cream cheese danish, a Big Mac, a huge choc. chip ice cream sandwich, gonna have fettuccine alfredo for dinner and probably more ice cream.

Here's my question. I have felt full after everything I've eaten. I usually eat very healthy but can't lose weight, probably bc of hormones and not exercising. Even though I have felt full after eating, I am getting hungry again within about two hours. This is so strange because I never eat this much food, and I'm never hungry like this. I've gone to the bathroom several times, and I honestly don't think I will see a gain on the scale tomorrow morning. I actually feel light.

My question, finally, do I go to low cal tomorrow (day 3), or do another load day? FYI, I am taking homeopathic hcg, it says hcg on the bottle with 6x,12x 30x. I know there is debate over hhcg or non, but I don't want to debate that now. I bought these, I'm going to use them. I've read enough to know what to watch for to see if I continue with them or not. I just need to know today about a third load day or not? Thanks so much for any replies!

april
04-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Sounds like your drops are ok if they say they have hcg in them. Many people go do not gain on loading and still transition fine, So tomorrow I would start with the VLC day. YOu may be hungry if you are eating a few more carbs then you usually do. I ate pretty healthy also and actually exercised, but not as much as I do now. I was stagnant and my metabolism was so slow I could not lose weight, partly hormones probably also. I am sure you will love this diet, I know I did and I have felt great. I have recently gained some pounds on the scale and have been bummed, but ran into a friend who told me each time he sees me I look thinner, so I guess my body is still changing esp now that I feel like I have energy to work out like I do.

TA1111
04-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks so much for the reply and the encouragement. I want so badly to get the junk out of my diet, but it's frustrating when you eat healthy and still don't lose weight. I'm hoping HCG is exactly what my body needs!

april
04-10-2012, 07:34 PM
I am with you...but this has really helped me. I ate healthy but not as balanced as I would have liked.

kelligirl
04-10-2012, 07:57 PM
welcome aboard! you will do great! cant wait to see your results!

shannon
04-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Welcome TA and congrats on joining this great journey! Looking forward to watching you melt away!

TA1111
04-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Thank you for the welcomes! I'm so excited I can't stand it! I was up .2 from loading, but I feel confident I stocked up on fat.

I just finished weighing out some shrimp and chicken portions for the week, which brings me to my next question. I have a standard kitchen scale. I read somewhere that this is not an accurate measurement. Is that true?

shannon
04-11-2012, 09:33 AM
I didn't use any kind of fancy scale, mine was old and cheap that I got at Wal-Mart years ago.

Ericka
04-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Welcome aboard TA!!! You will do awesome on this plan!!! I'm not sure what a standard kitchen scale is. I bought a digital scale, (Taylor brand) and its pretty accurate.

TA1111
04-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Thanks, Gals. By standard, I meant just a cheapo scale. I read somewhere we needed a specific type scale, but it seems what I have is just fine. Incidentally, I measured out my medium shrimp to less than 100g since they are already cooked, and it's like 15 shrimp (med. size). That's more than I would normally eat! I think I'm already seeing that I was always probably light on my protein and heavy on my carbs. I have no doubt these portions will be fine for me.

Ericka
04-11-2012, 09:56 AM
The shrimp portion sounds about right. Have you read the "Pounds and Inches" manual? In there it lists all the proteins and veggies you are allowed to eat while on P2.

shannon
04-11-2012, 10:07 AM
You have good drops so you really should have no hunger, maybe a tiny bit in the first few days but after that you should be hunger free.

TA1111
04-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Yes, I have read P & I before I started, and the same list came with my drops. I'm all for the simple life, so this is perfect for me, as long as I'm not eating out. I'll see how I feel with hunger in about three days to see if I need to adjust my drops or not.

So, does my tea count towards water intake? I usually only drink water, but sometimes only a cup or two per day. I know that's horrible! I do love hot tea and got several different kind.