PDA

View Full Version : 5 months into phase 4 and still keepingit off!

shannon
04-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Hi all,

I figured I should post some here for all to see that phase 4 and maintenance for life is real and can be done!

I started HCG back in May of 2011 at 182.6 lbs did 2 long rounds and by October I was down 55 lbs to 128.8 lbs and melted away tons of inches! I went from a size 16 jeans to a size 4, from a XXL top to a size sm-med and also down a 1/2 size in shoes...lol

Since ending HCG in October I have been able to keep all of my weight off. I have not really added back in any bad carbs, starch or sugar to my regular diet. I do however from time to time splurge and have something whether it be wine, beer, a piece of cheesecake or corn tortilla's and yes I will usually see a gain from it but I go right back to eating clean and healthy and within a few days the small gain is usually gone and back to below LDW.

HCG is the start to a life style change! You cannot do HCG and loose your weight and then think you can go back to eatin the way you used to because yes you will gain it back just like any diet!

My diet now mostly consists of lots of protein and eggs, good fats like butter, heavy whipping cream, coconut oil, vegi's, limited fruits, limited dairy, limited nuts. I never buy or eat anything processed or fast food and it doesn't even sound appealing to me any more. I have no cravings for all the crap food I used to eat and I have no wanting to snack any more either. I used to be a huge drinker and my drink of choice was Captain Morgan's and Diet coke and the thought of even a sip of that now gags me! I see the foods my BF makes for himself to eat and it is not appealing in the least bit for me and I used to love his cooking cause lets just say this man can cook like no other and was the reason I packed on so much weight prior to HCG...lol

There are times where I think something looks really good and think I want a bite of it, so I have just that a bite of it and walk away and I am happy with that. I do not in any way feel deprived with my foods I eat because truthfully I love the way I eat now and can't imagine eating any other way!

HCG teaches you to listen to your body, how to eat properly and healthy and teaches you how to know when a food you have eaten is actually a food you have a sensitivity too and what could of been part of your problem in the first place of why you could not loose weight. And the best part is I can indulge once in a great while and know that if I do have a gain from it I now have the tools and the ability to get the gain back off.

HCG has been the asnwer to my prayers for weightloss and I would reccomend it to anyone who needs to loose weight. The main thing is making sure you have good HCG which can now be hard to find and there are lots of company's selling what they claim to be HCG and in fact it has none in it at all! Do your research and know what you are getting and do the research so you know what you are doing before you start, I can't stress those 2 things enough! Google Pounds and Inches by Dr. ATW Simeons' and read and then read it again! You can print a copy of it for free off the internet and it is the original protocol and the one and only that should be followed for the best results.

Ericka
04-13-2012, 02:35 PM
I am so proud of you Shannon and so grateful to have met you on this forum. I've learned so much since starting HCG four months ago. Thank you so much for inspiring me and motivating me to continue with my journey!!

kelligirl
04-13-2012, 03:33 PM
So glad you are sharing Shannon! you really are a rock star and inspiration to us all!