PDA

View Full Version : New user.

Ninette
04-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Hello Ladies and Gents, I am new to this HCG. I will be starting my drops on Sat. 04/14/2012My first day of eating whatever I want. :) I will also be taking my measurements and weight. I am so excited about this journey. if anyone has any tips for me I would greatly appreciate it.

shannon
04-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Hi Ninette and Welcome!

Can I ask what brand of HCG you are using and where you got it from? There are tons of fakes out there and if you don't have good HCG you will not get the results that real HCG will give you adn you can do serious damage to your body.

If you haven't read Pounds and Inches by Dr. ATW Simeons' google it, you can print out a copy of it for free online. It is the best protocol to follwo and he is the original creator of the HCG diet. He spent 50 yrs researching and testing what works and what doesn't work.

april
04-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Def. ditto what Shannon says. I was just thinking about some people being discouraged about not seeing inches lost, then I was just telling someone else that my first loss of inches were in like my feet and calves...so measure everything..

Jessica
04-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Good Luck in this journey Ninette I am on my Second round and on my third day of the vlcd and i am not going to say that is easy but my motivation is the scale every day and the inches the i loose every day :) some times it gets hard and the scale does not move but that is completely normal... you will see ;)

AppleCheeks
04-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Welcome Ninette! I am new as well. My drops arrived today but I wil not be starting until next weekend. I think that I am nervous about taking that first step, lol! Best wishes to you :0)