PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

snubins
04-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Hello everyone. I am a first time hcg user. I am on R1P2D11 am using the drops. I am down 9 pounds. I have to say this has been the hardest diet I have ever tried! I have really been dieting since January. Trying very hard to lose weight for my daughters graduation in May. I tried Taislim, then slimfast, both with lots of exercise and I was losing weight but not as fast as I wanted so now am trying this one. I started out at 193 and now am down to 164. but I am struglling on this diet.

sissyblue
04-15-2012, 03:06 PM
i hear ya, im a bit of a sugar and starch person so giving all that up was deffinitly hard, and that i hate veggis so that made this even harder, i tried lots of diets and never had the resualts that i wanted or never lost any thing, but this dietis great, what keeps you going is when you look at the scale the next day and you say i can do this. i did a 23day p2 today is my first day on p3 and i dont want to look at the scale tomara i lost 23 pounds in 23days and it was very hard for me to do this diet but like you i needed to loss the weight and i just pushed on, and by the way your doing great!! every day i smile at the scale, every one should, even when i had a gain in p2 i still pushed on and keep going, good luck and congrads

april
04-15-2012, 04:04 PM
So sorry that the diet has been so hard. What parts of it have hard. I found it to so easy because there was not much to it, also found that I have learned so much about myself, my body and eating. I def. make healthier choices than I did before and I used to be all about starches and now hardly eat them.

snubins
04-18-2012, 02:26 PM
I would have to say the hardest part for me is no starches and I ate ketchup on everything lol! I always have been a bread eater and this has been really really hard. At first i was doing ok but as the days go on its getting harder and harder. the past four days I have not felt very good and yesterday I had a bad headache and flet nauseous. So today I when I started feeling like that I drank a diet soda (will probaly regret that tomorrow) but felt like it might help.

snubins
04-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Thanks for you comments! Congrats on your success! how is it going on P3? I am still trying to stick with it. I tried a diet soda today. Hope it doesnt interfere to much. i guess I will c tomorrow.

shannon
04-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Snubins, are you sure you have good HCG?

I'm sorry that you are struggling so bad with this diet, it is unusual though most people do really amazing with it and don't have a hard time giving up the starch and sugars. Especially since it takes your hunger away and seeing those nice losses daily on the scale and the inches melting off it keeps you motivated to stick with it.