PDA

View Full Version : Injections?

andipandi
04-16-2012, 06:38 PM
I just got back from vacation in Las Vegas. I met a girl named, Sara by the pool and she started telling me about HGC. I was optomistic but listened intently. On the way home, I did a bit of research and finally decided on what HCG drops I would buy and from where. However, now I am looking on here and seeing that people actually are being injected with HCG? This is an entire new language for me. I'm not new to dieting just new to HCG. My goal is to lose 75 pounds. Should I reconsider and do injections instead? Would love some friendly advice if you have any. Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from anyone on this topic.

shannon
04-17-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi Andi and welcome!

Can I ask what drops you purchased and from where? Most of us on here do the drops not the injections and have had great results with them. The main thing is to make sure the drops you get are actually good HCG drops. I used the drops and lost 55 lbs in 2 rounds and have jept it off for 5 months and counting.

Thin4me
04-17-2012, 08:35 PM
I just got back from vacation in Las Vegas. I met a girl named, Sara by the pool and she started telling me about HGC. I was optomistic but listened intently. On the way home, I did a bit of research and finally decided on what HCG drops I would buy and from where. However, now I am looking on here and seeing that people actually are being injected with HCG? This is an entire new language for me. I'm not new to dieting just new to HCG. My goal is to lose 75 pounds. Should I reconsider and do injections instead? Would love some friendly advice if you have any. Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from anyone on this topic.

I just tried to send you a private message but you aren't set up to receive them. I can help you get started if you want.

andipandi
04-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Yes, definitely. I am new to this. How do I set up private messaging? lol

Thin4me
04-19-2012, 12:37 AM
Go to settings at the top by the logout logo. Then go to General Settings under my account that is down on the left side. There is a section entitled Private Messaging - click the button that says allow private messages. Once you get it set up, just send me a private message and I will respond. Good luck.

calgirl
04-20-2012, 01:21 PM
I personally prefer injections because I am not hungry with them but I have only tried homeopathic drops not rx. I got my injctions at escrowrefills.com which is doing a $30 discount if you sign up with a code. code is here: CID293121

Kris34
07-09-2012, 12:30 PM
I personally prefer injections because I am not hungry with them but I have only tried homeopathic drops not rx. I got my injctions at escrowrefills.com which is doing a $30 discount if you sign up with a code. code is here: CID293121

Hi all,

Calgirl, I bought Biomedex HHCG drops recently and took ten drops three times daily on my two loading days. On the third day, I was still hungry so didnt start the 500 calorie diet. I skipped the drops for a day but am still hungry. Anyway, a few days ago I ordered from Escro - omg the injections lol. Never injected myself before!! My question to you is this: Did your hunger go after the two loading days? Ive read since that if a person is still hungry on HCG, they should go on the 500 cal diet but reduce or increase the HCG until the hunger goes?