PDA

View Full Version : Exercise

TripG
04-19-2012, 05:38 PM
I want to start toning up some. I have a gym membership and I usually just walk on the treadmill. I just do not know what exercises are best to tone up. Some help please. I need to tone up my WHOLE body. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Myles
04-25-2012, 11:55 AM
Exercise is the best guard for our health if you are doing exercise regularly your weight and your health is still better and exercise is also a best diet for us for lose our weight so do exercise daily

TripG
04-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Exercise is the best guard for our health if you are doing exercise regularly your weight and your health is still better and exercise is also a best diet for us for lose our weight so do exercise daily

Thanks for responding to me! I started doing aerobics and I love it! I am sure, but my body feels better (if that makes any sense). Tonight I am taking a break from the gym and going to a friends house and doing some exercises from a Wii game.

april
04-25-2012, 02:07 PM
Trip...what phase are you in. Exercise in P2 is not really recommended as you are on limited calories. If you are in P3/4 I would make sure you log calories and then eat back your exercise calories. I run daily and lift weights and have noticed that my body is really toning up.

TripG
04-25-2012, 02:17 PM
I am in P3. I am addicted to aerobics now and when I do my second round I am going to miss it so much. I have been logging in calories and all that. Thanks for the advice :)

april
04-25-2012, 02:40 PM
It is the one reason that I am not excited about my third round to lose the last 10 pounds or so. I hated giving up the exercise in R2...I have thought that I may still do some exercise in R3 and up my calories but I have not made a decision about it yet and I am not sure I want to screw with something that works. I am thinking if I do a third round that I may still get up like I do now and walking slowly on my treadmill to stay in the habit so I do not lose that. I am addicted to my morning run also.

TripG
04-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Wonder is water aerobics would be okay?

april
04-25-2012, 02:45 PM
You are not supposed to use a pool when you are on P2, because of the chemicals. Where in SC are you? My husband grew up in the Old Village in Mount Pleasant (Charleston). we still have family there.

TripG
04-25-2012, 03:50 PM
You are not supposed to use a pool when you are on P2, because of the chemicals. Where in SC are you? My husband grew up in the Old Village in Mount Pleasant (Charleston). we still have family there.

Oh wow, I did not know that about the chemicals. Thanks for telling me. I am in Chester, SC, a little whole in the wall place :)

april
04-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Not sure where Chester is..but we go to chesterfield every thanksgiving, and stay in cheraw

TripG
04-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Do you know where Lancaster is? We are on the other side of it.

MichLars
06-02-2015, 10:27 AM

Hadn't heard that about pools and chemicals. We have a hot tub and I went out last weekend. I have been really itchy the last couple days...even wakes me up. Arms and chest the most. Could this be from the chemicals in the hot tub combined with the hcg?

I'm on day 8 of Ph 2 and I've lost 12.6#'s (deduct 2.5 gained on load).

Rachel
06-16-2015, 02:25 PM
Hadn't heard that about pools and chemicals. We have a hot tub and I went out last weekend. I have been really itchy the last couple days...even wakes me up. Arms and chest the most. Could this be from the chemicals in the hot tub combined with the hcg?

I'm on day 8 of Ph 2 and I've lost 12.6#'s (deduct 2.5 gained on load).

Have you read pounds and inches? Dr. Simeon's approved swimming as a means of exercise when on P2. The chemicals do make your body itchy and without being able to use regular lotion it's troublesome. However there are a few lotions out there that do not contain oil so it shouldn't cause a stall. Check the ingredients and good luck! If you need a copy of pounds and inches this is actually covered there specifically and you can download a PDF for free if you google it.