PDA

View Full Version : HCG at cheaphcgsupplies...GRR!

BHCGdietHER
04-24-2012, 04:41 PM
So I ordered 2-5000 vials from cheaphcgsupplies.com because someone else had said that is where they ordered from. Easy enough right? NOT! I order the end of March, recieved an email saying 3 days to process and I will recieve tracking info. April 3rd recieved tracking info and that my order should arrive in 10-14 days. Ok so April 13-april 17th but probably the 20th because of the weekends. So yesterday still no HCG and I am ready to start phase 2 after stabilizing for 3 weeks. Email the company and they said that there was a delay and backorder and it didnt ship until APRIL 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO now i have to wait 10-14 days from that date to get my HCG. I told them that I wanted a refund and they said they will not refund once shipped. I asked why they didnt let me know that it was backordered so that I could order a different brand of hcg from them or order from somewhere else. They havent responded. They have HORRIBLE customer service, no phone number for contact, email only and i would NEVER recommend them and I will spread the word to NOT order from them. I spent over $100 and still havent recieved anything and have no idea if they really sent my order. RIDICULOUS!

shannon
04-25-2012, 09:08 AM
Sorry you are having such trouble getting your HCG order, that really sucks!

Were you planning to start another round after only completing 3 weeks of phase 3 and thats its? You do know that you need to do 3 weeks of phase 4 also right? It is so crucial to wait the full 6 weeks between round 1 and 2 and then for each additional round you do you need to add a week to phase 3 and phase 4 before doing another round. During that time your body is catching up with the losses yu have had, your skin is reshapping and your liver and kidneys are getting the time they need to recoup from all the stress they had been under. I strongly suggest waiting to full amount of time between rounds, there is a huge benefit to it and trust me your 2nd round will be so tough mentally and physically if you don't wiat the full 6 weeks!

BHCGdietHER
04-26-2012, 10:13 AM
Sorry you are having such trouble getting your HCG order, that really sucks!

Were you planning to start another round after only completing 3 weeks of phase 3 and thats its? You do know that you need to do 3 weeks of phase 4 also right? It is so crucial to wait the full 6 weeks between round 1 and 2 and then for each additional round you do you need to add a week to phase 3 and phase 4 before doing another round. During that time your body is catching up with the losses yu have had, your skin is reshapping and your liver and kidneys are getting the time they need to recoup from all the stress they had been under. I strongly suggest waiting to full amount of time between rounds, there is a huge benefit to it and trust me your 2nd round will be so tough mentally and physically if you don't wiat the full 6 weeks!

My dr told me that I only had to wait 3 weeks although it doesnt matter now because I just found out that I am pregnant lol Which was the goal of my weight loss because I have PCOS and have a hard time getting pregnant and a hard time losing weight. :)

shannon
04-26-2012, 10:16 AM
WOW Congrats on getting pregnant! How exciting for you! So no more rounds of HCG for you for about 8 more months or so :)

I am just so, so happy for you!