PDA

View Full Version : So many options - help

flowergirl
04-27-2012, 05:21 AM
Very excited and anxious to get started but the more I research to more questions I have. I hope somebody can shed some light -
I have read hhcg are not "real" to stay away from them and opt for non homeopathic.
Injections or drops? Not a fan of injections but again I have heard the drops are not as effective. In addition I have seen drops with aminos added. Is this recommended?
Daily I take 1000 mg fish oil, Vitamin D drops (traces of coconut oil) and Biotin. Can I continue to take these?
And last - I am open for suggestions on where to purchase hcg. I have a local weight loss business that offers the injections (25 days for $125) but they wont see me for a consultation! They told me drops were not effective and they will only see me if I commit to the purchase - is this typical?
Sorry for all the questions! Thanks in advance :)

shannon
04-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Hi flowergirl and welcome!!!

There are more of us on here that use homeopathic HCG then rx injections and we have all had great results! I did 2 rounds of homeopathic HCG and have lost 55 lbs and have been in maintenance for 6 months and have kept it all off so I am proof they work!

There are 2 onlines I know of where you can get good quality drops and they are the ones that most of us use check out www.officialhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com) and www.hcgslimline.com (http://www.hcgslimline.com) those are both good quality drops and we have all used one or the other to loose our weight. I used the officialhcgdietplan myself for both rounds and I liked them and they have no amino acids in them. I always ordered a 45 day supply bottle for $99 and its free overnight shipping to a physical address and no tax. I have not used the slimline ones but lots of the girls are using them right now and having great results and I am not sure on the cost, I think they might be cheaper but it will take about a week or so for you to get them.

As far as your supplements youa re currently taking - NO you can't use them due to them having oil in them, but the biotin you might be able to just read the label and make sure there is no ils, starch or sugar in them. But for sure no fish oil or coconut oil!

Good luck with your decision and I hope to see you posting daily once you start your journey!

flowergirl
04-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Shannon,
Thanks for your response. I order the drops and start on Wednesday. Can't wait!

musiclover
04-29-2012, 07:00 AM
Good luck Flowergirl! I'm using the Slimline drops and have lost 25 lbs in 5 weeks. I haven't been hungry after the first few days. They work!

HCGBeth
05-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Hello flowergirl & Shannon,

Whew - you both just reduced my stress to a comfortable level. I was freaking out over which place to purchase the drops from. I was considering injections but can't see enough argument for it as being the preferable protocol, so drops it will be.

Will be starting May 28th and am stoked!!!

Needless to say, I'll be scouring this forum and watching new posts with keen interest. I'm so grateful for this forum :)

Beth

april
05-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Most everyone on here is ignoring the protocols that come with the drops and going with Pounds and INches. Some experiment with a few additions, but stay close to the protocol and no mixing.
The key is to plan ahead..so add up your fruits your eating for the day and your protein (some will avoid the melba/breadstick) and have 4 ounces of protein instead of 3.5. Then make it up in veggie..so for example..lettuce or spinach is a ton, tomatoes not as much. YOu can put them in an app such as fitness pal..many of us are on there as well.