PDA

View Full Version : Hello HCG World!

rondkidd
05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm so glad for forums like this. Making any kind of lifestyle change is tough, but one this intensly different than from anything else I've ever seen, requires a village. I tried HCG last year starting in August, made it 21 days, and then went to a house where my will power was tested and lost. It's taken me 9 months to gain the courage to try again. I was on the Atkins Diet for 21 days (as of 4/24), but you just don't feel healthy and I'd only lost 7 lbs total. You may lose weight, the food options are more tasty, but putting your body into ketosis and staying there is just as tough as following a plan like HCG that is actually healthy. With all that said, I'm introducing myself to this forum today.

I'm a diabetic and have been for at least 15 years. I'm sure it's been longer, but my diagnosis was ~15 years ago. I've been on a number of oral medications, which all end up on the list of causing you to potenitally die quicker than the disease itself. I decided (not endorsing this) to stop taking all medications. Because I still have diabetes, I needed to find something to help get the weight off, change my eating habits, and take the control of my health away from pharmaceuticals. Since I stopped taking medicines about 9 months ago, I've tried many things to lose weight and change, without any one of them seeming sustainable. HCG, with the right mindset, will get me where I need to be. The first time I tried it, I didn't do any research, didn't have a good attitude going in, and honestly didn't realize how mentally tough I needed to be to increase my chances at success. This time I'm ready to go, my will power is in shape and ready to be tested again, and I feel like my chances for success are infinitely better than the first go around. I will need to do multiple protocol sessions to reach my goal weight is 175 lbs (loss of 86), as I'm currently at 261. More than the weight though, I'm very interested in normalizing my blood sugar, so not taking the medicines turns out to be a good decision.

Phase 1 - 4/28 and 4/29 - 261.2 lbs.
Phase 2 - 4/30 through 6/5 - goal weight 223.0 lbs.

Thanks,

Ron

shannon
05-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi Ron and Welcome!!!

Congrats on taking control of your health and doing what YOU can to make it better!

Can I ask what brand of HCG you are using and where you got it from? There are so many fakes out there we really like to make sure you have real quality HCG before you start.

rondkidd
05-01-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm currently using the HCG Platinum X-30 Plus product. It worked for the first 21 day course I tried last year, but am open to suggestions and espcially for more natural products. The reason I selected this product, is I can take it 2x per day vs. 3 to 6 as many of the other brands require.

Ron

shannon
05-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Do the ingridients say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x? If they don't then you don't have actual HCG adn it isn't going to take from your stored bad fat you are just gong to basically be on a starvation diet.

april
05-01-2012, 05:08 PM
We just want you to be successful also..that is why Shannon is asking. A few people have started on this without the real stuff and have had to start over.

rondkidd
05-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Great point as I definitely don't want to be starving :). In my case, my bottle is the X-30 version from HCG Platinum | HCG Diets | HCG Drops (http://www.hcgplatinum.com). I appreciate the feedback and the guidance. I'm new to this and didn't know to check the ingredients for those specific numbers, so learned something new already. Thanks to you both.

april
05-01-2012, 05:28 PM
I just looked it up and do not see any hcg in the ingredients. I am pretty certain that you do not have real hcg. I am not sure but the last time I ordered hcg slimline still had the real stuff.

Great point as I definitely don't want to be starving :). In my case, my bottle is the X-30 version from HCG Platinum | HCG Diets | HCG Drops (http://www.hcgplatinum.com). I appreciate the feedback and the guidance. I'm new to this and didn't know to check the ingredients for those specific numbers, so learned something new already. Thanks to you both.

shannon
05-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Ron I hate to be the bearer of bad news bit those drops have no HCG in them at all! You can still oder real HCG drops through www.officialhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com) and through www.hcgslimeline.com (http://www.hcgslimeline.com) both of those brands state right in the ingridients HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x and that is how you know if you have real quality HCG.

rondkidd
05-01-2012, 05:39 PM
April - I just looked it up as well and don't see any HCG approved components as part of it's ingredients either. I simply typed in "HCG Platinum X-30 Ingredients" in Google and found this letter (HCG Platinum, LLC 11/28/11 (http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/ucm282062.htm)) from the FDA regarding this product. I really appreciate you responding to my post. What is the name of a product that has actual HCG in it? I am committed to making this change but need help in getting to the right product.

Ron

rondkidd
05-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Shannon - Thanks for the links. I'll go on there today and get some. The HCG Platinum product had X-30 in the title, but not the ingredients as you've stated. Plus the FDA letter, is the sealer for me.

april
05-01-2012, 05:55 PM
So glad we caught this early...I know slimline is fast..not sure how quick the other one is.

shannon
05-02-2012, 08:35 AM
If oyu order from officialhcgdietplan before 4pm and have a physical address not a PO Box you will have your order the next day, free overnight shipping and no tax, but I think they might be a little more exspensive then slimline. I always ordered the 45 day bottle and it lasted me the full 45 days and i had great success with them. Alot of the others on here use the slimline as well with great success.