PDA

View Full Version : HCG Injections Newbie

Ms.CJ
05-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Hi. I am a 36 year old mother of 2. I have gained a few extra pounds over the last few years and decided to try the HCG injections for 40 days. I usually weigh around 125 and I currently weigh 155. Of course that was not gained in a few months. My daughter was born in 2004 and I lost the weight that I gained during my pregnancy. However, I had pregnancy induced hypertension and I still have hypertension which I never had before my pregnancy. I also started using an IUD and I have gained 30 lbs overall in almost 8 years. I have researched IUD's and some people say that they gained a significant amount of weight whie using an IUD as birth control. I am looking forward to losing weight while utilizing HCG injections and dieting. It is hard for me to thin of dieting without working out. I have a personal trainer and really want to keep exercising, I will limit my workouts. I will not have a problem with skipping breakfast since I usually do that every day anyway. The calorie intake shouldn't be a problem either and I previously eliminated sugar and soda from my diet; therefore, I think that I am ready to go. I will probably have to make myself eat. I have been eatting a salad at lunch time for the past few weeks with dressing of course but, I will change that as well. My problem will be making myself eat and limiting my workouts. If anyone has completed the HCG injection cycle and worked out at all and has suggestions related to exercising let me know.