PDA

View Full Version : Just starting phase two........so disgusted with my weight

CHERYL
05-08-2012, 07:07 AM
I am starting P2 today - I loaded up and I went from 201.5 to 204 so now I have to get serious. It just seems like so little food - will the next few days be hard?

april
05-08-2012, 07:10 AM
You know..the next few days may be a little hard, but I found it to be so easy as there was not too much room for error. This diet it very sensitive though so any cheat, even licking a spoon can make you gain. You will drop those loading pounds and then some in a few days and you will hopefully be motivated by the scale each morning. I find coming on here and posting your stats, asking questions..talking about how you are feeling is the best thing. When you are hungry and you are thinking about reaching for a snack..come on here and have a cup of tea..seems to be the most helpful.

kristi313
05-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Welcome Cheryl! I agree with April, it can be a rough start, but it becomes easy. We are all here to support you and help you through this. Come here whenever you need inspiration, to celebrate successes with us and vent through those tough times. Stick to the plan because it works. And follow through is SO important to keep the weight off with this diet. P3 & P4 are critical to your long term success. Good luck! :)

Anna
05-08-2012, 09:02 AM
I am six days into P2. There have been challenging moments, but they've been created by my mind more than my body. If you are too down on yourself, you may feel like this is even harder... weight isn't disgusting! Inside of us are amazing wonderful people, we have just chosen to package it in a way that serves some purpose for us. For me, I have been really scared to be thin. But I am more scared of my diabetes, which has helped me to overcome that. You can absolutely do this, just believe it!