PDA

View Full Version : pregnacy after hcg

sissyblue
05-09-2012, 12:41 AM
My doctor told me to lose weight so I could get off my blood presure meds and to get my body healthy, so I started the hcg diet. I really like this diet I love being able to keep the weight off. However next june or july me and my boyfriend want another baby(we have a 2 year old and I gained 62 lbs while I was pregnant with my lil girl) the meds I'm on I would not be able to take while pregnant (during my pregnancy my blood presure was120 over 80 every time I went to the doctor, but when my water broke they rushed me from the room that u sit in and answer questions and some paper work and get temp and blood presure taking, to a bed in a room made me lay on my left side and started magnesium drip b/c my blood presure was 210 over 176, they also gave me a happy pain drip too, during labor my blood presure just wouldntstay down and I wouldn't dialate much they said I was at 4centimeter round 11 hours in but round 15 hours the said I was at 3centimeter huh I said , then 16 hours in no change, my water had all ready broke so doc said we should do a csection (he has delivery many babays and said that I probly would have to have a csection due to my circumstances so I had one) and they put me all he way under cuz the epidurel did not work at all, I felt them cut me it burned so bad like a huge paper cut so I was asleep when my baby was born, so all that and after my baby was born and I woke up the next day my blood presure was still high they wouldn't let me leave the hospital for 7 days b/c it woundnt go dwn, final at 174 over 110 they let me go home but had to have a doc come to hehouseto make sure it stayed that or under(my lil girl was relessed I think by day 2 or 3 , but she stayed there with me)
Sorry so long of a story I just wanted to share that to help with my question about what I should do next year when I get pregnant, like how do I eat so I don't gain over 25 to 30 lbs, but keep my baby healthy by eatting. The right food so I'm clueless on what to do please help and sorry bout he long story just want to be healthy while pergnant

kristi313
05-09-2012, 05:42 AM
How much weight are you trying to lose? By when? You should definatly gain weight when you get preg again, but your doc can advise how much you SHOULD gain. Then really work to eat healthy through the pregnancy, so you don't just eat junk and gain. When you are eating healthy food, you can eat a lot more so you will not feel deprived. I am pretty much working toward the same goal. I want to work on getting preg in the next year or so. I've lost 75 pounds so far, and have 30-40 left to lose. My blood pressure was always just a tad bit high, but after my first round, it went waaay down to a great range and has stayed down. I'm very happy with that. Especially since hypertension runs in my family and everyone including my 2 thin sisters are on medication for it.