PDA

View Full Version : Confused Newbie

CA_Deelite
05-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Hi my name is Becky and I want to start the HCG diet right away. However, I have tons of questions from reading information on so many sites. Please forgive me as I have also posted replies on two other threads. But then I saw this forum and just wanted to make sure my questins did not get overlooked.

I went to the HCG Slimline site and am not sure which drops to order. They have the original HCG an the Slimline HCG. What is the difference? Does one work better than the other and which one have people had more success with?

Thank you everyone for your help!!

april
05-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Hey there,

The drops I used for my first two rounds went out of business so I bought the second one Hcg slimline for a third round I am going to do in the fall. I am not sure if it makes a difference as they both have the same amounts of hcg in them. So I figured what is one more dollar. Have you read Pounds and Inches..if not def. read that. While you are waiting for your drops..read a lot of our journals and ask as many questions as you will like. The gals on here are fabulous and will support and educate as much or as little as you would like..

CA_Deelite
05-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Thank you!!

musiclover
05-14-2012, 06:06 AM
Hi, my drops are from Slimline and so far so good! They are working really well for me and the price was right too! Good luck and welcome!!