PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!

Leah
05-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Hello All! I am new to the hcg protocol, currently on R1P2D6, and i have already lost 10.6 pounds. I feel like i have finally found the answer to getting control of my body back. Anyone with encouraging words or tips, would be greatly appreciated!

Isabellasmom
05-12-2012, 11:35 AM
I am also a newbie, I'm on the VLCD day 4 and have lost 5 lbs as of this morning. I can't believe you have lost 10 lbs already in 6 days! That is fantastic! Whatever you are doing, keep doing it! I only lost 1 lb since my last weigh in so I am a little irked, though I know I shouldn't be! How are you feeling?

april
05-16-2012, 06:30 AM
Glad you are here...if you start your own journal and check in daily, you really will get a ton of support etc.

ihaveawaist6
05-16-2012, 07:18 AM
This forum helps get you through. I am on day 19 out of 32 and lost 15 lbs. as of this morning. It is definately a day at a time. You don't need advice, you are doing something right already to lose that much. Just stay informed, don't cheat and share tips on how you lost yours. Talking about it keeps you focused especially when you have to go to work or somewhere and constantly explain why you are eating what you are eating right now and no, you would not like any of the cake in the office. :) Congrats on the loss!!