PDA

View Full Version : Regretful newbie??

inapanic
05-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Hi, all. I'm really glad to have found this group as you all seem like a wonderful source of support for one another. I have between 10 and 15 lbs I'd like to lose on this because I can't seem to get rid of them through my usual healthy paleo diet and regular exercise.

I am not normally a Debbie Downer, but I am in a bit of a panic after seeing my scale say that I've gained 15 lbs in 2 days. I know I ate a ton, and there is most definitely a lot of water being retained since I normally don't touch carbs and was a cookie/cake/muffin/donut vacuum for the last two days, but 15 lbs?? I'm so worried about what I am going to look like over the next couple of days when I am forced to leave the house and face the world. Thinking of all of the awful stuff I've stuffed down (HFCS, soybean oil, dairy, etc., etc.) is really upsetting me, too. I feel guilty for abusing the able body I was blessed with!

I'd mulled over whether or not to do this for months because of my fear of this phase (and putting the hcg in my body) and now I'm thinking I was right to hesitate. Maybe I should have listened to my gut.

Sorry to unload, pun intended! :)

Thank you to all who contribute here - your words are very educational and informative and I plan to refer my hcg friends to the forum!

xxaimsxx
05-17-2012, 12:10 AM
You will be fine. Stop worrying. Just do the minimum 3 weeks and then for phase 3 & 4 go back to the paleo way of eating except no form of sugar or starch on phase 3.

kristi313
05-17-2012, 05:33 AM
I agree. There is no need to worry. The weight is just water along with all the food your body is not used to. Just for your reference, you do not have to load on junk food. The best food for loading is good fats, not carbs. You will most likely drop all of your loading weight in the first 2-3 days. This diet is the best thing I have ever done for myself. You will do great on it too!

april
05-17-2012, 07:01 AM
In agreement..I Know Carol Anne gained like 10 pounds on her second round load and dropped it without any problems. I think people need to understand that loading on junk is not good, it is still better to load on good fats and proteins, but since you cannot go back, you just have to move forward and get on the vlcd and you will be amazed at the results. I would limit your working out though and make sure you have good drops if you have not already.

shannon
05-17-2012, 08:16 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Don't be in a panic youa re going to be just fine and that load weight will be gone within just a few days andthen onto the rest you want to loose!

HCG hs been a huge life changer for most of us here and you won't find a single person on here that regrets doing this diet!

Like April said please make sure you have real quality HCG. IF you are doing the homeopathinc drops make sure the ingridients say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x. IF they don't then you don't have real HCG and you need to get some that say that or they won't work and you won't loose your stored bad fat but your good fat, muscle and your body will go into starvation mode.

Looking forward to watching your journey and seeing you drop those lbs!

inapanic
05-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Thank you all! You have no idea what you've done for my stress level! I'll be so relieved when this water weight is gone...my skin feels tight and I feel like I've been wrapped tightly in Press-N-Seal!!

I'll definitely keep you updated and look forward to reading about each of your experiences as well! Thanks again.