PDA

View Full Version : Newish...sorta! :D

MomOnMission
05-18-2012, 09:16 AM
Hi everyone!
First, I want to say how excited I am to find an active forum, where people appear to be so supportive! I've done HCG in the past (successfully) and was a member of a different forum. It was very cliquish, and if someone did bother to respond to me, they were kind of cold. It made it frustrating to see them joking and supporting each other, but not welcoming new people. I cruised through this forum a bit before signing up, and I'm happy to see that it is different here!

As I said, I've been on HCG before. I lost 23 pounds in 28 days! Then...well. I gained it back, plus more. Life got hard, and I took comfort in calories. I'm going to start a journal in a minute (GREAT FORUM SECTION!) and will share the rest there.

I'm using HCG Platinum again, and while I know there are many who don't like it...it does work for me. I do understand it doesn't have actual HCG in it, but what it does have is all of the HCG isolate components, which is why it still works.

So, I'm started P2 today, after three days of loading. (BOY did I!) I look forward to getting to know all of you!

martiangrl
05-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Hi everyone!
First, I want to say how excited I am to find an active forum, where people appear to be so supportive! I've done HCG in the past (successfully) and was a member of a different forum. It was very cliquish, and if someone did bother to respond to me, they were kind of cold. It made it frustrating to see them joking and supporting each other, but not welcoming new people. I cruised through this forum a bit before signing up, and I'm happy to see that it is different here!

As I said, I've been on HCG before. I lost 23 pounds in 28 days! Then...well. I gained it back, plus more. Life got hard, and I took comfort in calories. I'm going to start a journal in a minute (GREAT FORUM SECTION!) and will share the rest there.

I'm using HCG Platinum again, and while I know there are many who don't like it...it does work for me. I do understand it doesn't have actual HCG in it, but what it does have is all of the HCG isolate components, which is why it still works.

So, I'm started P2 today, after three days of loading. (BOY did I!) I look forward to getting to know all of you!

I am in almost the same boat. I had a very successful R1 and lost 27 #. I had a moderately successful and totally rogue R2 and lost 21 #. Then, family holidays and Christmas. I didn't gain it all back, but I am recommitting to doing R3 a little bit rogue, and a long P3 and P4 by the book :)

I start P2 tomorrow. P1 is going fine LOL

Anna
05-21-2012, 07:27 PM
The good news is - you know it works! Past is past, and tomorrow is a new day! I hope you enjoyed your loading - I sure did too! It helps to sustain me mentally through my P2, because it hasn't been that long since I had a lot of bad stuff I like. I don't find I crave too much of it though - never expected that! Good luck to you and welcome to the board!

Anna