PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum

sandrahcg
05-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum, but not new to hcg. I'm a grandmother of 3, 57 year old and overweight. I'm only 5'4, small framed and every pound shows. I lost 24 pds last summer (May) on hcg. So, over the past year, I've lost and gained that 24 back -plus. I'm today 10 pds heavier that I've ever been in my life. Not to happy about that, but my head is so in the game this round. Today is VLCD1- water so far has been the only thing I've consumed, but going to the kitchen very soon. I'm so determined to do this!

5-20 Load Day 1 145.3
5-21 Load Day 2 146.2
5-22 VLCD 1 148.6

I'll be using the 500 calorie protocol, although I've tried the 800. I guess I just need the structure of the fewer food choices. Lookg forward to getting to know everyone and to share this journey with you all.
Happy releases!
Sandra

Anna
05-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Sandra, Welcome! I bet you learned some terrific lessons the first time and look forward to hearing about your experiences. This is such a great forum!

Anna

preetij
05-25-2012, 02:01 AM
hey have been able to source HCG in mumbai, india but no luck for bacteriostatic water, Not available in any pharmacy. tried all online sites but no one ships to India.
Pls help how can i procure bacteriostatic water, do we have an alternative
I am all ready to start but frozen due to the bacteriostatic water
Need urgent help
thanks