PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Ordered my drops today!

kaitala
05-25-2012, 06:44 AM
Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself!

I ordered my drops today, believe it or not, from Overstock.com. They claim to have the HCG, hope they're real!

Looking forward to losing the weight. I ordered 30 day supply, I'm 5'5" and about 170 now. 140 would be lovely numbers to see again. I never lost my baby weight, and my baby is 4 1/2 now.

One question, I have been browsing the forums, and I haven't seen anyone post (yet) about what you actually LOOK like after such rapid weight loss. Will I have that saggy skin and flabby stuff to deal with since I won't be able to exercise during the protocol? I read the Pounds and Inches, but he didn't seem to deal with that there either.

Thanks!

april
05-25-2012, 06:48 AM
Welcome aboard and make sure the drops when you get them say 6x12x30x60x..it is important that they really have hcg in them to lose the abnormal fat. I was about your weight and now I am a little under where you want to be. I am 5'4" and 1/2 and I do not have any saggy skin. I have even less saggy skin in my tummy than I have had in the past...as my weight over the years has gone up and down so many times I cannot count. I also did not really lose a cup size either, just now fit better in my bras with no back fat..so it has been awesome. Start a journal and log daily and you will find a ton of support on this site.

kaitala
05-25-2012, 06:55 AM
Also, Moderator, I didn't receive the activation email. Can you resend?

ETA: LOL, April, you're the mod, didn't see that til after I posted! :)

shannon
05-25-2012, 08:15 AM
Welcome Kait!

Those drops look like they are good ones. Just make sure when they come to check and make sure the label actually says in the ingridients HCG 6x,12x,30x,60x and then if so you are good to go!

When you load try not to load with tons of carby/sugary foods load more with lots of good fats and your detox should be a little easier then if you load with carb/sugars.

I started a year ago today and lost 55 lbs by October and have kept it all off. I do have some saggy skin on my lower tummy and inner thighs but I have really poor elasticity in my skin and have major stretch marks from having both my babies and getting pregnant when I was only 17 and ruining my body. I was 182 lbs when I started and now sit at 128 and I am 5'3".

Looking forward to following your journey!