PDA

View Full Version : Blog vs Forum Journal

kaitala
05-28-2012, 05:09 AM
I was wondering what is the practical difference between having a journal thread or writing a blog. Mind you, I haven't started drops yet, I'm just blogging to get in the habit of recording feelings/events daily (never was able to keep a diary for more than a week, as a kid or adult), as well as to keep myself focused on what I have coming up and what I'll have to do.

Someone suggested a starting a journal thread, what is the functional difference? just that more people read the journal threads as opposed to blogs?

:)

musiclover
05-29-2012, 08:05 AM
I think that's the difference....if more people are on the journals, you'll get more support and encouragement over there than in the blogs. Good luck and welcome!!

shannon
05-29-2012, 08:24 AM
Kait people really don't look at the blogs or comment on them if they do. So if you are wanting support and encouragement the journal is the best way to go. There are amazing people on this forum and some that have been here for a yr and are at goal and still journal every day even after getting the weight off. This is a great place for support encouragement and help!

kaitala
06-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Thanks! I'll start mine today because my drops are HERE!!!!