PDA

View Full Version : Brand new, third day, so hungry!!!

swilkerson
05-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Hi there, I am brnad new to the HCG diet and am on my third day of the diet. Sunday and Monday were my gorge days. I had donuts, candy bars, fast food, pizza, pasta with alfredo sauce, cookies. I felt aweful during the 2 days, got bad heartburn and was so full. Today is my third day and I have had a grapefruit for breakfast, 2 slivers of mango and an apple for snack and I just had my lunch which was 4 ounces of chicken and spinach.... I am soooooooooo hungry and I am craving mexican food, sweets, candy... My dosages of meds have been .5 ML. Is this normal? It is so painful mentally to be so hungry.

sam

shannon
05-29-2012, 02:36 PM
I am not sure what protocol you are following but mango's are not allowed nor is eating 3 fruits in one day.

What kind of HCG are you using and where did you get it from?

It sounds like you loaded with lots of carbs and sugars so this first week may be a little hard for you wil some hunger and detoxing.

april
05-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Shannon is right..let us know what exactly you are doing and maybe we can help.

martiangrl
05-30-2012, 04:32 PM
I am not sure what protocol you are following but mango's are not allowed nor is eating 3 fruits in one day.

What kind of HCG are you using and where did you get it from?

It sounds like you loaded with lots of carbs and sugars so this first week may be a little hard for you wil some hunger and detoxing.

I agree with the hunger being because of too many carbs and not enough rich foods containing good fat on the loading days. Having loaded 3 times, the key to successful P3 round is load on fat, not on carbs. Also, eating mango is probably stimulating cravings because it has a lot of sugar in it (and is not allowed on the Simeons protocol.)

I would stop the diet and start over. Load correctly, and research the protocols thoroughly before starting again. I noticed when I had fruit, it worked better if I balanced it with protein to reduce the cravings caused by the sugar in the fruit. If you decide to continue this round, then expect to be hungry for the first week and make a plan to manage it. I drank a lot of hot beverages with different flavors to help my tummy feel full and give my mouth something to do and take my mind off the hunger. I used all flavors of tea with Stevia flavoring and the hunger abated after about 5 or 6 days.

HTH