PDA

View Full Version : Don't eat deli roasted chicken!!

happygranny
05-31-2012, 02:10 PM
So now I know not to eat those yummy roasted chicken that I see roasting in the deli department! They have added sugar and tons of salt to them.....thus they are delicious! A sad way to learn is to bloat up and gain nearly 3lbs. overnight :mad::eek: I'm sure this has been posted before but, just in case there are some more newbies like me that don't know.......now we do :rolleyes:

martiangrl
06-08-2012, 08:15 AM
That sucks! I have eyed those a few times, since I am so adverse to cooking (well, this has actually been a corrective experience for me and I am starting to enjoy it again) and sometimes I get so tired I want something fast. I know better now...thanks for the heads up!

seattlegal78
03-26-2013, 02:18 PM
I eat the rotisserie chicken almost daily and have had no issues...I am on round one day 4 and I have already lost 5lbs.

Rachel
03-27-2013, 04:43 PM
I eat the rotisserie chicken almost daily and have had no issues...I am on round one day 4 and I have already lost 5lbs.

I would be really careful eating this deli roasted chicken as this can and generally does cause gains in P2 when eaten. Pounds and Iches says you can have boneless/skinless chicken breast and that the breast must be removed from the bone before cooking. You may be losing while eating this because you are still in your first week when you lose alot really quickly. That does change in the subsequent weeks so be careful of this.