PDA

View Full Version : They're here!!! THEY"RE HERE!!!!!

kaitala
06-01-2012, 04:27 PM
I just got my drops!!!!!! OMG, now I'm so excited and scared and thrilled etc. etc. etc.!!!!

I guess I'm loading tomorrow!

shannon
06-01-2012, 04:32 PM
YAY!!!!!

Make sure to load with lots of good fats and not a ton of crabs and sugars and it will make your first week much easier.

So excited for you and can't wait to watch your journey!!!

kaitala
06-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Ugh, I'm so excited I forgot, I'm spotting, might be TOM. I'm not regular, should I wait until I'm sure and wait for this menses to be over? It's hHCG, not shots, don't know if that makes a difference.

I want to START NOW!!! I'm tired of being FAT!

shannon
06-01-2012, 05:04 PM
The only thing I will say is that hHCG reaks havoc on your TOM and can cause it to do crazy things! But no you don't have to wait it's totally up to you.

kaitala
06-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Good! I'm starting tomorrow! Wa-hoooooooo!

Somerstarr
06-01-2012, 08:28 PM
I am soooo happy for you! I am still waiting on mine. Wish you lots of loss!

Somer

xxaimsxx
06-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Awesome, have fun loading!!!

kaitala
06-02-2012, 12:57 AM
Dumb question, where do I find Melba toast? I've never bought it before. Is it in the cracker aisle? I never go down that one. What breadsticks are allowed? Any or certain ones?

kaitala
06-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Oh, and another dumb question, do you who use drops alway do them in front of a mirror, or put drops in another container then under tongue? If you do it that way, do you add extra drops to compensate for what stays in the cup?

xxaimsxx
06-02-2012, 01:54 AM
Melba toast are where the cracker aisle usually is. At my walmart its on the top shelf. The only breadsticks allowed are grissini sticks. I only find them at Whole Foods where I'm at.

As far as drops goes it should be in one of those dropper stuff. Just drop 10 drops underneath your tongue or however many drops the bottle says to do. I don't understand why you would need to put it in a cup.