PDA

View Full Version : Hello

beezy
06-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Hello everyone!
Just a short introduction
I'm on my first load day -yuk!!
This will be the second attempt for me. I did wonderfully with the diet the first time around loosing 37 lbs! However I gained most of it back due to not sticking to the maintenance phase. In my opinion the diet part is the easy thing, keeping if off and maintaining requires much more effort and self control ....
hopefully I can make it this time :)

Beezy :rolleyes:

shannon
06-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Hi Beezy and welcome to the forum!So sorry to hear you gained all your weight back from your first round but super glad you decided to join us for this round! I have to say that following all the phases and changing your way of eating for life is so important or you will gain it back! This diet is just like any other and you can't just go back to eating how you used to and not expect to gain it back. This forum has been so great in helping lots of us keep our weight off for a very long time since ending HCG. By logging in every day and still posting even 8 months later it helps me stay accountable to eating good and keeping my weight off. I did 2 rounds starting back in May of 2011, lost over 55 lbs and have kept every bit of it off but still am able to indulge once in a while in things I sholdn't and if it causes a gain I now have the knowledge of how to get it back off by just clean eating. I also still weigh my self daily and I think that is super crucial in keeping the weight off also and helps keep you on top of any littel gains so they don't get out of control. Super excited to watch your journey and to you keeping it off for life!

xxaimsxx
06-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Welcome back Beezy! I know what you mean, I did that my first 3 rounds...always in the 190s and by the time I finish I'm down to 160s but never finish P4 so I gain all my weight back. Good luck on loading!

beezy
06-08-2012, 11:14 AM
thanks for the warm welcome! I so hate loading :( I'm unpleasantly stuffed -yuk

april
06-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Welcome aboard and I agree with Shannon. I think a lot of people drop off of here in p3/4 and I find that getting the support through maintenance is the most important. It def. helps me stay accountable.

beezy
06-08-2012, 02:17 PM
So true - I mean for the diet you only need to remember a few food and the drops, the p3/4 is much more involved...looking forward to doing it right this time...I already know one of my "bad" foods...pasta - i just look at it and I gain 3 lbs :)