PDA

View Full Version : Having a difficult time with this!

Nonnie02
06-25-2012, 07:37 PM
Hi ;)

I'm Nonnie02 and I am on Anu-Med Homeopathic Professional Grade e-HCG through my doctor. Last Thursday/Friday were loading days, and today I just finished my 3rd day on Phase 2 today.

I'm having several problems with this, one being that my doctor's protocol differs slightly from Anu-Med. She is expecting me to keep my fat grams to 5 g per day, eat no fruit (due to my diabetes), keep protein at 60 grams and calories at 500. I can't seem to do it. I'll hit one of those targets and it will throw the other numbers off!! I generally hit the fat gram limitation she has thrown out long before I can get the calories up to 500 even if I am eating the leanest chicken!!

I did a live chat with the gal at Anu-Med and she said they did not have that fat limitation and was concerned that I make sure I get in the 500 calories. Doc wants me to bring in a app on my phone which documents all the stuff she is requiring. It's making me crazy. The gal at Anu-Med said she just weighed and measured her food. My doc says "no beef...even lean...you will gain" and the gal at Anu-Med said she ate very lean beef, although not every day.

I am averaging 16 cups of water per day

I am eating at least 2 cups of veggies at lunch and dinner

I am eating 100 g of protein at both meals

I am VERY constipated and miserable.

My starting weight was 209.8
Sunday it dropped to 206.8
Today 204

Out of curiosity I just weighed (and I'm 206.8!) What the heck am I doing wrong??? How do you do this. WHY is constipation such a problem on this??

Thank you!

april
06-25-2012, 09:28 PM
First of all don't weigh yourself later in the day, it is natural for your weight to be up. I am not sure I would be into that dr. of yours. Seems a little rigid. I would read Pounds and Inches and follow that protocol. My dad has Type 1 juvenile diabetes and eats fruits. I think as long as you are monitoring your blood sugars you should be ok. So are you type 1 or type 2? Type 1, may be a bigger problem, if you are Type 2 I think you can do this and watch. I also think you should be weighing your proteins and if you decide to add in the fruits then do so, then fill the rest of the calories up with your veggies..to equal 500. I am not sure why constipation is such a problem. I think your body is not bringing in enough calories so stuff just sits in there longer until it needs to move which makes it harder..also you are flooding the water so maybe it is not holding onto it as long...needless to say most people buy stock in smooth move.

Hang in there...and I would just not go that dr..but you have to make that choice. Hope you post often and get the support you need. These gals are great.

shannon
06-26-2012, 08:50 AM
Nonnie welcome! Your Dr is not doing you any good at all and obviously does not know the protocol at all!! You are allowed to eat very lean beef and I ate it every ssingle day almost on both my rounds and still lost great! If your Dr is going to have you cutting out both your fruits then you need to add in another 100gm of protein otherwise you just aren't getting enough food! Ther eis no fat/carb ratio while on this diet you get 2 protien prtions of 3.5 oz each, 2 fruits, 2 melba/grissini and 2 vegi's which you can use any amount to get your calories up to 500 there is no set amount on the vegi's. I am with April drop the Dr and rad pounds and inches and do this om your own, you will do great and no Dr needed!!

Anna
06-28-2012, 03:51 PM
I am also diabetic - I always ate my fruit with my meat to make sure I wouldn't spike. Not only have I had no trouble, but my A1C is better than ever, with fewer meds in my system. Trust the original Dr. Simeon protocol... it truly works, even for us diabetics!

Anna

kimmilynn
07-18-2012, 09:39 AM
I thought my program (which differs SLIGHTLY from Pounds and Inches) was tough! Lose the doc. I've only been on the forum a little over a week and these ladies are awesome! You can get all the information you need here.

musiclover
07-19-2012, 06:07 AM
I agree with the other girls Nonni. That doc sounds like a mess and the program she wants you to do sounds almost impossible to achieve. Stick with Pounds and Inches, it's strict but laid out very easily like Shannon said. Also constipation is normal because we eat very little calories. Buy yourself some Smooth Move tea and steep it for 15 min, and drink it after dinner. You should go in the am. You can also try Natural Calm and take that every morning. Both are fine for the protocol. Do NOT weight after your morning weigh in as you retain water throughout the day from drinking and eating. Good luck and we're here for you. Maybe start a journal to keep us posted? Your doc's directions have me worried for you :(

Juicy Babe
07-20-2012, 10:07 PM
Hey everybody! New to the HCG diet and brand new on here. My name is Dana and I'm ready to lose the excess weight that pre menopause has attached to my thighs and my ass. Oh and my stomach!!!! So it's day 10 and I've lost 9.6 pounds, so far very easily. Everything is going according to plan except.... I just saw my thighs in a mirror in the daylight and they are starting to look like Swiss cheese! WTF? I have never had cellulite but all of a sudden there are dimples EVERYWHERE! Is this going to go away? I'm flipping out! I've always had great legs but they are being ruined. What do I do? Thanks in advance for the reply. Also, love all your pretty little weight loss tickers... Someone please tell me where I can get one?
Dana

xxaimsxx
07-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Hi Dana, you should create your own journal post in the journal section.

lol dimples everywhere! They will go away. I have an album of my progress pics when I first started last year. I have great legs too except when I gain weight so at 194 it was dimples EVERYWHERE and now you can't really see.

To get the ticker, just click on mines below. Create an acct so you can always go back and edit the ticker.