PDA

View Full Version : Which Brand to Try?

cindy
07-03-2012, 03:56 AM
I am new to all of this and had finally decided to try the HCG drops at hcgweightdrops.com but after reviewing all the reviews listed for other brands I am somewhay confused again. The drops I was going to take had 7 Amino Acids added to help support the organs during this diet. Has anyone tried these ones? Any recommendations to try. Also, I need to take Vitamin D but some said not to take these. Thkx

shannon
07-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Hi Cindy and welcome!

The only 2 brands of drops I know that are still making them with actual HCG in them are through www.officialhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com) and www.hcgslimline.com (http://www.hcgslimline.com)

You want to make sure that the ingridients on your drops state HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x otherwise they are not good drops and you will be on nothing but a starvation diet and destroying your body! It is so important to make sure your drops have the HCG in them andI can't stress that enough!

Good luck to you on your journey!

cindy
07-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi Shannon

Thanks for dropping me a reply. The first brand you listed does not show the 6X, 12X etc on their bottle or anywhere on their site but the 2nd brand does. I am also wanting to know what supplements to take on this diet as I will not be eating a variety of foods to get my nutrients from. Anyone have any suggestions for what to take?

Thanks

shannon
07-03-2012, 03:21 PM
The last time I called officialhcgdietplan and asked them they confirmed it does indeed still have the HCG in them. Those are the drops I used on both my rounds and it did say the ingidients on the bottle were HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x. I even have a bottle I bought a couple months ago from them in my fridge for my final round and it shows it, I just don't htink you can actually see it in the pictures because the writing on the bottles is so small.

As far as supplements I never took any and not sure that too many of us do due to the fact lots of the supplements can have hidden sugars and oils in them.

cindy
07-03-2012, 04:06 PM
The slimline brand is less expensive to try but the instructions are not really great. Do I need all the extra stuff that comes with the brand that you took. I guess I could take the slimline brand since it has the amino acids that I liked and then get my information from other sites. It would be great to have the correct info before I started this as I want to do it right. I wish I could just pick up the phone and talk to people about this.

shannon
07-03-2012, 04:15 PM
No you don't need to buy any of the other things offered. With Official I have a discount code for $25 off you enter RESUME in the discount code spot, you are more then welcome to use it. Also there is no shipping or tax and if you order before 4pm you have them the next day.

The best thing to read about this protocol and the original is to google Pounds and Inches by Dr. ATW Simeons and you can print a free copy. It has the approved food list and everything you need to know in it.