PDA

View Full Version : New and have ??'s

Azgirl16
07-04-2012, 12:56 PM
I am new to HCG this is my 3rd day :) I went to get pedicure today and told her not to use any lotion she did use a product called footlogix which is a cream and is water based should this be ok?? Also before I had time to say stop she sprayed fast drying solar oil on my finished pedicure!!! Is this going to affect anything??

Azgirl16
07-04-2012, 01:27 PM
I am new to HCG this is my 3rd day :) I went to get pedicure today and told her not to use any lotion she did use a product called footlogix which is a cream and is water based should this be ok?? Also before I had time to say stop she sprayed fast drying solar oil on my finished pedicure!!! Is this going to affect anything??

Also are nooodles Calorie Free, Carb Free Noodles | Products - NoOodle | NoOodle | Ultimate Weight Loss Noodle (http://www.nooodle.com/products/) ok to eat onn hcg? They are pretty much the same thing as miracle noodles. And can I chew xylitol gum? Is xylitol ok??

Somerstarr
07-06-2012, 01:27 PM
You should be ok on the pedicure. I have to tell my nail lady the same thing. As far as the gum, no. I wouldn't. The only sweetner allowed on this protocol is Stevia. Personally, I wouldn't do the noodles since you are so new to the protocol. The first week is generally when you lose more each day. You don't want to take a chance on anything in that first week since those are the highest losses typically. But I would certainly try them in week 2. Just my thoughts...

Have a great weekend and lots of weight loss! :)

shannon
07-06-2012, 01:38 PM
My rule of thumb is if it's not on the original protocol I didn't eat it.

Most people stall or gain when they use the miracle noodles but some do ok with them. As far as the gum goes I would say no to that too because of the xylitol and just because it's not on the protocol. But it's totally up to you and your choice to make if you want to use either of them and risk a chance of stalling or gaining.

april
07-06-2012, 01:47 PM
I agree..I would not try the noodles at this point in the game.

kristi313
07-06-2012, 03:16 PM
I would say no gum and wait to try the noodles. I have used miracle noodles brand is all 3 rounds. I have no problem with them, so have major boating and such.