PDA

View Full Version : So many questions, so little time

cindy
07-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Where do I start? What is everyone using for toothpaste? I know mint is not good for homeopathic medicine and others have sugar. I wanted to know if you can mix the salad greens and which greens specifically can I have? I also would like someone to give an example of a good gorge day as I do not know any good fats without carbs and sugar. I don't like the suggestions of avocado and yogurt and the dairy will be a problem as I am lactose intolerant and I never eat cheese and ice cream. The gorging worries me more than the actual diet. I got this abnormal fat from eating carbs, sugar and fatty meat. I thought I was scared to start this diet but I asked my body and it was excitement that I was feeling..Yahooooo Lets get this party started. I am just about ready to bring it on!!!!

dani25
07-05-2012, 07:18 AM
Not sure about the toothpaste question I just use what I have always used and never had an issue. You cant mix veggies unless its like an actual mixed salad greens bag of salad. Something like that. Nuts are a good choice and almond butter for healthy fats. And lots of chicken beef and/or pork. I know it seems crazy but I snacked on nuts a figgin day long on my load days and I lost 10lbs in 2 days. It seriously helps. If you can do Greek yogurt. Ben and Jerry's has come out with some really awesome frozen Greek yogurt. But in all seriousness eat what you want and things you will miss because you get to eat them again for a long time. But chances are when your done you wont miss them :)

cindy
07-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks so much for your answer. I love nuts so I will probably eat alot of them. I eat alot of salad greens in the bags everyday so this will be nothing new except for my missing my salad dressing, as I am not too fond of apple cider vinegar. I am so looking forward to losing some of this back and arm fat so I will look good in a shirt again!

shannon
07-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Cindy load on whatever you like and lots of it! Nuts, avacado's, fatty meats like nice big steaks, pork chops and chicken with the skin on it. You don't have to do dairy and especailly if your are lactose intolerant. Get those favorite foods you won't ever be eating again in there too especially the ones you will miss the most. The best thing to do is really keep yourself full all day long and eat as much as you can and then eat alittle more. You need to jump start your stored fat and this is the way to do it and it will keep you from being hungry the first few days.

I never used apple cider vinegar on my salads I usually used fresh lemon or nothing and just added my meat cut up to my lettuce and it gave it flavor.

LauraAP
07-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi Cindy,

Have you started up yet? I'm starting the shots on Thursday and I would love to be able to communicate with someone who is at the same time frame as me. Good luck!!! Laura

cindy
07-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi LauraAP,

I was planning on starting on Sunday as I am going to a birthday party on Saturday and would like to eat cake one more time. Tommorow is your big day of loading!!! Yeah!! Are you excited and scared? I think I prepared too much and now I have way too much info in my head about this diet. Would you like to communicate by email too, so we don't have to wade thru everything or we could do both. Let me know and I will give you my info. Good luck tomorrow and happy loading....

april
07-12-2012, 06:29 AM
I did not eat a whole lot of apple cider vinegar..I did use a little bit of salsa on my salads while on P2 and was fine with it. I would just try to eat with as many high fats as possible, it is only for two days and you will be amazed that you do not gain too much weight, if you do, you will be amazed at how fast it comes off. I did not load like some, I ate three big meals and a few snacks but did not eat all day. I did have some things that I normally do not eat, for example I ate out and order food with a cream sauce, or had a hamburger, which I usually do not do. I had some carbs and did ok..but really did not have any sugar. So do what works for you and we are here to get you through this, if you let us.