PDA

View Full Version : Please Help, Took Wrong Dosage During Loading Days! What Now?!

SCGirl
07-05-2012, 07:06 AM
I miscalculated the ccs that I am supposed to take in my daily injections and consequently took only about a fifth of the amount of hcg that I should have taken. I gained 3.5 pounds on my load days and am beyond ready to start the VLCD portion, but am unsure what to do since I'm afraid there isn't enough hcg in my system. Should I go ahead and start the VLCD or start all over? The thought of another two load days makes me wanna cry. This is day 3 for me and should be e start of the VLCD phase for me. Thank you for any help!!!!

SCGirl
07-05-2012, 09:40 AM
I should add that I haven't eaten yet, but am very hungry, which makes me suspect that I'm correct in assuming there isn't enough hcg in my system yet. I just hate the thought of loading 1 or 2 more days and gaining even more than the 3.5 that I already have. Ugh.

shannon
07-05-2012, 10:32 AM
SCGirl I would dose at the right amount today and load another day. You really need to make sure you have enough in your system before you start the VLCD. Today just focus on lots of good fats and no carbs/sugars if you can.

SCGirl
07-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Thank you Shannon. That is the route I decided to go. So do you think I'll be ok with just loading today with it being the first day at the orrect dosage or should I do one more loading day? I do feel like I got in a lot of good fats over the three loading days I've done, even though the first two days were at the wrong dose of hcg.

shannon
07-06-2012, 08:23 AM
I think you should be ok but you certainly can do another day of the HCG and keep your calories up just to be safe. Not fully load big time today but eat till your full and don't limit your calories. At least that way you know for sure you have 2 full days of HCG in your system.

SCGirl
07-06-2012, 10:20 AM
I do feel much less hungry today than yesterday. In fact, I haven't eaten yet. I think I will go ahead and do one more day of light loading to be safe. Thank you so much for your help!

shannon
07-06-2012, 11:00 AM
I think that is a great idea!

Keep logging in daily and posting how things are going. There is really a ton of support and encouragement on here and it is so helpful while on this journey! There is a journal section that all of us have started our own journal and post in daily and it is so great to have so much support!

SCGirl
07-07-2012, 08:50 AM
I'll check out the journal section for sure! Do you have a suggestion for replacing the Melba toast if you're gluten intolerant? There are quite a few gluten free crackers to choose from, but I wasn't sure if those would be an allowable substitute.

shannon
07-09-2012, 08:57 AM
I would just not worry about eating the melba or trying to replace it with anything, most of us don't eat it anyways while on P2.