PDA

View Full Version : New and need advice asap

logan7ofus
07-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi Im new and have a few questions. I just received my bottle of the hcg ultra but really didnt receive much paperwork with it like I see others have. I have heard that u cant use certain lotions etc. what stuff cant i use and why? Or is there a website i can go to to read up on it before i start my first day?

thanks michelle

shannon
07-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Hi Michelle and welcome!

Google Pounds and Inches by Dr. ATW Simeons' and that is the protocol you should follow and it tells you in there about lotions and what not. I used baby oil in both my rounds since that is what he says is allowed but I didn't change my shampoo, conditioner or hair products and I don't wear make up so that wasn't an issue for me and my hair products didn't seem to have any negative effects.

logan7ofus
07-05-2012, 11:01 AM
thx for info :) have u had any side effects or what are possible side effects?

shannon
07-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Do your drops say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x in the ingridients? If not then you don't have good HCG and you should NOT use them!!! There are tons of sites selling fake HCG and if you use them and they have no HCG in them you will be doing your body tons of harm!

There really are no side effects to HCG.

logan7ofus
07-05-2012, 11:26 AM
it doesnt say that :/ so i shouldnt use them? it was the site that was on the news so i figured it was ligit. what site is this "real" site?

logan7ofus
07-05-2012, 11:31 AM
it was foxnews.com :(

shannon
07-05-2012, 11:37 AM
There are 2 that we know for sure have actual HCG in them and they are www.officialhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com) and www.hcgslimline.com (http://www.hcgslimline.com)

I used the officialhcg for both of my rounds and had great success with it and I know alot of the girls right now are using the slimline ones. I have a $25 off discount code for the officialhcg if you want to use those it is RESUME. They are a little more spendy then the slimline ones but no tax and no shipping and if you order before 4pm you have them the next day as long as you have a physical address and are not in Canada.