PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone inform me with any information of HCG needed. I'm a new starter

toriaarce
07-13-2012, 02:15 AM
Hello. I wanted to make a new change within myself. I am a new beginner and wanted to know information on the HCG what kind of brand or products works really well. I am so ready to take the big step to reach my goal to lose weight. If you can let know please. Thank you. Good Luck to all and Congrats too!

pudy68
07-13-2012, 05:45 AM
I use a product called slimline and it comes two ways, one with amino acids, and the other without. I buy the one with them. It's $22.95 a bottle, and free US shipping. (www . hcgslimline . com delete the spaces before and after the ".")

shannon
07-13-2012, 09:03 AM
You can also order good homeopathic drops from www.officialhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com) for a 45 day supply it is $99 and there is no shipping fees and no tax and if you live in the US and have a physical address not a PO Box and order before 4pm you will have them the next day.

Google Pounds and Inches by Dr. ATW Simeons' and print a copy of it so you can read it and reread it any time you have questions. his protocol is the original and the best to follow.

shannon
07-13-2012, 09:04 AM
What ever you end up order just make sure that the ingridients say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x otherwise they are not good drops and you should not be following the 500 calories protocol unless you have actual real HCG drops.

toriaarce
07-13-2012, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the information pudy.
@shannon- It's my first time with trying HTC and heard about this with my sister so far she had lost 8pds in 3 days she got it prescribed by the doctor so was looking without a prescribition from the doctor that you don't really need to use this HCG. I've been doing the 500 calories diet but no Htc though. Lol anyways, so now I really want to purchase it. Thanks alt. let me know information I need t know. Ty.

kristi313
07-13-2012, 12:45 PM
You should not be doing the 500 cal diet without hcg in your system. You will be losing a lot more muscle if you do not have hcg. I would up your calories a lot with healthy foods and order your drops right away. I use the slimline drops too and they work great. Onlly $22.95 with free shipping. I always get mine within a few days.

shannon
07-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the information pudy.
@shannon- It's my first time with trying HTC and heard about this with my sister so far she had lost 8pds in 3 days she got it prescribed by the doctor so was looking without a prescribition from the doctor that you don't really need to use this HCG. I've been doing the 500 calories diet but no Htc though. Lol anyways, so now I really want to purchase it. Thanks alt. let me know information I need t know. Ty.

Eating on 500 calories and hot having HCG in your system is going to cause all kinds of issues for your body! You have put your body into starvation mode and it is going to start holding onto every bit of what you put in it. Not to mention anything that you do loose you will gain it right back and then some plus you are only loosing the good fats your body needs and your muscle and destroying your body! Get your calories back up to a normal range and get yourself some real drops and then follow Pounds and Inches correctly.

sixnnyc
07-15-2012, 10:03 AM
You should not be doing the 500 cal diet without hcg in your system. You will be losing a lot more muscle if you do not have hcg. I would up your calories a lot with healthy foods and order your drops right away. I use the slimline drops too and they work great. Onlly $22.95 with free shipping. I always get mine within a few days.
Whats the website for the slimline one/??

sixnnyc
07-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Hi i am a new starter also ,

kristi313
07-15-2012, 10:34 AM
HCG SlimLine (http://www.hcgslimline.com)