PDA

View Full Version : digital scale

sixnnyc
07-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Hi im a newbee y my r1vlcd1 i need to please help in getting the right bathroom scale ... i bought a thinner one and is very driving me nuts with the inaccurate numbers i weight now and 2 minutes later is another number pleaseee help me this is getting me down ..thanks

april
07-15-2012, 07:39 AM
I would def look at see if the batteries are good, that may be leading to the problems. I bought the aria scale that goes with my fit bit and I am really liking it. Alot of people like the Tannia or the Withings. Make sure you are weighing on a hard flat surface as well as that can effect the numbers and weigh right when you get up in the morning, after you urinated and without any clothes.

sixnnyc
07-15-2012, 07:52 AM
thanks for answering ...the scale is like 3 days old, i just started my loading on the 12 first it gave me pre-loading weight 236.50 pound the next day gave me 239.50, the following day gave me 237.50 today gave me 238. and after 2 minutes keep giving me different number , im about to go back to bed bathe and beyong and get a new one but i need advice on a good one.. also i followed the instructions to the T