PDA

View Full Version : followed the 500 calories and drank a river of water and no loss on the first day

sixnnyc
07-15-2012, 08:06 AM
Hi i just start my very low calories yesterday and today i weighted myself and didnt lose no even half a pound , its that normal , also my scale is going back to the store since is giving me different numbers everytime i weight . i need help ,support and join a group , ...... i want to know where can i get the list of abbreviations i'm always lost ''

sixnnyc
07-15-2012, 08:10 AM
whats the portion for the vegetables??? can i skip the toast or the breadstick and replace it with vegetable???

april
07-15-2012, 08:29 AM
Lets have one thread..I posted on your other one. The key is to add up your two fruits and your proteins and then fill up the rest with the veggies. Eat a different fruit and protein each time, same with the veggies and eat only one at each meal..no mixing. Are you following the original protocol in Pounds and Inches or the one that came with your drops? Most of us just throw out the one that came with the drops and use the pounds and inches one.

sixnnyc
07-15-2012, 08:49 AM
The one that came with my drops is pound and inches ... but is normal to dont lose weight on the first day od the vlcd???

shannon
07-16-2012, 10:47 AM
Are you weighing and measuring and couting calories on everything you are eating? Are you weighing your protiens raw before you cook them? No you don't have to eat the melba/bread sticks.