PDA

View Full Version : starting phase 2, day 1

Moana
07-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Hi my name is Moana and im on day 1 of phase two.... its not quite lunch time and i am hungry, does it get easier?

C007
07-22-2012, 07:42 PM
YES!! It does get easier. :)
I had a hard time believing it would as well but there is no turning back once you start to see the losses on the scale. I find the first week is quite a bit of a transition and you will not regret having stuck with it!
Are you on drops or injections and how much are you taking?
I had major hunger my first week and was taking 10-12 drops 6 times a day which I found out was double what I was supposed to be taking and I was starved out of my mind once my body readjusted I have been doing quite well.
Also, I hope you loaded VERY well because if you didn't that can really make you hungry the first week.
Good luck...this is a great place to read through others journeys and it will keep you encouraged through the tough moments :)

kiyatylese
08-02-2012, 09:15 PM
I am on P2D2 as well, and today before lunch all I could think about it Mexican Food and Chinese Buffet. I have read from some posters that green tea might help the hunger, so I will try that tomorrow. Good Luck! We can do this!

Juicy Babe
08-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Teas will help. I have been drinking Yerba mate which is actually proven to curb appetite and used quite extensively in weight loss. But be careful as there has been some controversy about it's effects on the kidneys in some of the people in this forum. I also use liquid stevia to sweeten teas and lemon water. Stevia is also an effective appetite suppressant. Hope it helps!

chellychii
08-03-2012, 02:22 PM
I think loading is going to make me explode. O_o
It's so hard eating things a never eat and never really have any desire to. It makes me feel icky. But I've gotta do it. I hope this diet works, cuz surely I'm gonna gain weight with these two days of loading. This will be probably the hardest part of the diet for me.

april
08-03-2012, 06:20 PM
I will work if you follow the protocol and you have good drops.
I think loading is going to make me explode. O_o
It's so hard eating things a never eat and never really have any desire to. It makes me feel icky. But I've gotta do it. I hope this diet works, cuz surely I'm gonna gain weight with these two days of loading. This will be probably the hardest part of the diet for me.