PDA

View Full Version : Trying to decide

chelsnava
07-25-2012, 11:57 PM
I am new to the HCG diet. I am looking into ordering the injections but I do have a few questions. I saw where there are different doses and I am worried that I will not inject enough or too much. How do I figure out if I am doing it correctly. Also where do you know how long you should be on phases and what you should eat. Everything I have looked up online give me different answers. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help!

xxaimsxx
07-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Hi, there should be a thread section for beginners and at the top are sticky posts that has dr simeons pounds and inches protocol. From what I understand starting at 125iu is usually good for everyone. If you're dosage is too high in can cause real bad hunger pains.

xxaimsxx
07-26-2012, 11:00 AM
I also like to go to this site for information on phases: HCG Phase 2 - VLCD & HCG (http://www.hcgloss.com/HCG-Phase-2-VLCD-HCG/)

Make sure that if you do start, load well on good fats and proteins. If you feel you are going to miss some of your favorite foods and they are mostly carbs and sugar, I would eat all those on day 1 along with good fats and protein and the 2nd load day I would stick strictly to good fats and proteins.

You can eat stuff like fried chicken, pork, fatty steak, burgers, avocado, bacon, cream cheese, ice cream, etc.

On the link above, there is a "loading" tab next to the "overview of low calorie diet" and it's a good list to start with.

shannon
07-26-2012, 11:39 AM
If you haven't read Pounds and Inches by Dr. ATW Simeons' google it and read it. That is the original protocol and it has all thebest info in it and what you should follow.

125 iu is the best dos to start with but you also have to make sure you mix it correctly and most places that sell it don't dell it with the correct mixing instructions from what I have seen.

I am not sure the exact on mixing as I have only done hHCG.

I believe you can still purchase the RX HCG from reliablerx Reliable RX Pharmacy*::*Search results (http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1)