PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Not a newbie to HCG, but I'm here :)

DebbyM
07-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Let's just say I got confused when I did a Google search and I thought this forum was the "other" one, they look alike but over there the hhcg'ers sometimes catch a lot of flack! :rolleyes: In 2010 I did RX injections, lost 23 lbs. in 25 days, but didn't follow through with the other phases. Needless to say, I gained it back.

Decided to do it again the right way, but I had no idea the FDA banned HCG :mad: recently. Still, I was able to find the hhcg drops from HCGSlimline and they should arrive today.

My question is: Since the FDA also banned homeopathic, how does HCG Slimline and a few other places still get away with selling it? I assume it's real hhcg and not "just" amino acids.

Looking forward to getting on with this!

shannon
07-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Hi Debby and welcome!

Since the FDA cracked down on so many places yes it is hard to find homeopathic HCG but slimline and officialhcgdietplan are still 2 that we know of that are still able to sell it with the sctual HCG in it. The only thing Ia m thinking why they are able to is that they are made in a FDA approved facility and if that isn't the reason then I really have no idea why they are still able to but grateful they are!

So sorry to hear you gained back all you had lost in your last round and I am looking forward to watching you drop it all back off agian in this round! When you load this time around try to load with lots of good fats instead of all the carb and sugar junk and oyur detox will be way easier and your first week losses will be fantastic!

DebbyM
07-26-2012, 08:28 PM
I'm grateful they are still able to sell it too, Shannon....I was thinking that maybe they don't care if they get fined by the FDA, but it's probably that they are FDA approved. Anyway, can't wait to get started and I will definitely load with the good fats. Last time I ate too many carbs and sugars and it made me sick to my stomach.

shannon
07-27-2012, 09:09 AM
Ya thre is no way I can load with tons of craby/sugary foods for my last round soit iwll have to be lots of good fats for me. My stomach no longer likes those foods and shortly after having just a fe bites my stomach is blown up huge and miserable! Although for some reason my body seems to do just fine with deserts but anything else like pizza or anything bread wise I am dying!

Enjoy your loading and make sure you measure and take pictures so you can see the changes as they happen!!

xxaimsxx
07-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Have fun loading! Eat lots of yummy yummy fat and protein! Oh how I miss Roast pork! hahaha.